14

*Daniels pov*
We have less then a month before tour starts and I have no idea how I'm going to survive without my girl. Lydia means everything to me. I can't bring her on tour with us. Damn it!

"Daniel what are you thinking so hard about buddy?" Corbyn said
"I don't know how I'm gonna survive with out Lydia for 4 months."
"Dude you'll be fine. Take it from me. Yeah it's hard but you guys are meant for each other. Lydia loves you she'll be by your side the entire time."
"I know. Ugh I just love her so much I don't wanna go on tour and be gone with out her that long."
"Daniel. Come on you do to wanna go on tour."
"Yeah I do. I just want her with us."
"Just like Zach wants Haley and I want Christina but sadly it can't happen. But it'll be alright in the end. Because when you do see Lydia it'll be the best feeling in the world. Now that you guys are both in love and together. It'll all work out."

*Lydias pov*
Tonight I'm taking Daniel out on a surprise date. I want everything to be perfect. I want every moment we have left together before tour to be perfect. Daniel will be over at 7:30 he doesn't know what I've planned. I love this boy so much. But him going on tour is going to suck so much.  

When Daniel arrives at 7:30 on the dot I answer the door to find Daniel in a Tux just like I asked and I'm in a skin tight floor length red dress that shows off all my curves.

"Damn baby!"

"What Daniel?"

"You look fucking amazing!"

"Thanks baby"

"Where are we going any way?"

"You'll see."

You see Logan helped me out. He got us reservations at a really fancy restaurant and he wanted to pay for our meal. Why? Who knows its Logan. After we leave dinner we went to a movie. We cuddled all through out and just enjoyed each others embrace. Daniel is the love of my life. I never want to be with out him. I don't want him to go on tour but at the same time I did because music is his life this is his career Im not going to stop him. But I only have so long left with him before tour. I gotta make every second count. He is my world.

"Baby I got you something." I said to Daniel

"You did? Why?" 

"Because I can." I said handing him a ring box.

"I know the guy is typically supposed to do this but I wanted to do this. This is a promise ring. I am promising myself to you forever. I'm promising that I will be by your side for ever and always. I'm promising that I will be right here after tour. I love you Daniel James Seavey." Daniel pulled me into a deep kiss before he even looked at the ring. "Daniel Look at it."

Daniel opens the ring box looks at it the throws himself at me for a huge hug. He saw the copper thick band that had 'DJS & LTS Always' engraved around it.

"I love you so much Lydia."

"I love you to Daniel."

Its going to be so hard when Daniel is on tour. I love this boy so much what am I going to do while he's gone? Not only will I be alone and bored. All my friends will be gone. Well I guess I have Logan but thats nothing compared to Daniel and the boys. These next couple of weeks are going to fly by. Then the next few months are gonna suck.