8

3 days later

The boys flew back to LA yesterday and I fly out today. The moving truck already came and got everything it should be there tomorrow. I'm so excited!!! Cali here I come!

I get out of bed and get dressed for the day.

I put on jeans, a black shirt, a Why Don't We hoodie, and my checkered vans. 

I get through security and bag check and head to Starbucks and then my gate. I sit down and start to play on my phone.
"Oh my gosh! Your Lydia Samuels!" A girl said
"Um yeah that's me."
"Oh my gosh that is so cool! I love Why Don't We and I totally ship you and Daniel."
"Awe thanks sweetie." Right as I said this my phone rings. I look down it's a FaceTime call from Daniel
"Look it's daniel" I say showing her my phone.
"Hey baby. I got a fan here at the airport with me."
"Oh really let me see."
"Oh my gosh hi Daniel I'm sierra I'm a huge fan and I love you!!!"
"I love you to. Are you headed to la also?"
"Yes well it's a connecting flight to Hawaii but yes."
"Well I'll see ya there. Keep my girl company ok?"
"I sure will."

Daniel and I talk for a few minutes then sierra and I talk turns out we are sitting right next to each other. She just turned 17 she's meeting her family in Hawaii and she is so excited about meeting Why Don't We.

We both end up falling asleep on the plane. A flight attendant wakes us up when we arrive.
"So are you ready to meet Daniel and the guys?" I say to sierra

All she could do was squeal!

"Sierra chill. They are just guys"
"No they aren't they are the Why Don't We boys!"
"Ok Sierra ok. Your a cool chick. Here's my number.  If your even in LA again we will chill."

We get off the plan and head out to see Daniel, Jonah, Jack, Zach, and Corbyn. I run and hug Daniel first.
"Hey baby girl"
"Hey baby."
"Is this Sierra?"
"Yes guys this is Sierra she's a fan I met."

The guys take some pictures and then we walk Sierra over to her gate and hug her good bye. We leave the airport then go to my new apartment. It's the same building as Logan Paul.

"Ayo Logang look it's the Why Don't We boys....and?"
"Lydia. I'm Daniel's girlfriend"
"Oooh I was not Aware that our Daniel had. Girlfriend."
"Sorry bro." Daniel said
"So maybe you the Logang already know about Lydia." Logan says into his camera. Then turns it off.
He grabs one of my suit cases and helps me into the Why Don't We van.
"So Lydia are you staying at the Why Don't We house?"
"Nope."
"Oh where then."
"Your building."
"No way! We are gonna be besties in no time!!" Logan says like a girl
"Oh god Logan calm down." Daniel says
"What I can't be besties with your girl?"
"No you can just don't talk like that ever again." Daniel says

Daniel and Logan talk like  this for a while. Then we get to the apartment and I'm 2 doors down from Logan. Great.