12

"Guys I got this handled. Let me try to get through to Zach and we will head over when he's ready." I said
"Baby are you sure?"
"Yes daniel I'm sure. Let me be there for my best friend. My lil bro."
"Ok baby I love you."
"I love you to Dani boy"

The boys leave and I grab my spare key to my room and unlock the door. I find Zach in the fetal position on my bed. He's bawling his eyes out. My poor Zachy bear!
"Zachy..."
"Lydie i don't know what to do."
"Zach you did the right thing breaking it off with her. But don't let her throw you off of dating a fan some of them are amazing and you know that. As long as they treat you right I don't care."
"Lydie I'm broken. She didn't know it yet but I loved her."

Hearing those words broke my heart. Zach was in love with Julie and she didn't even know. She broke someone who was in love with her. That's the worst.

"Zachy I'm gonna make a stupid post on twitter and your gonna hate me but I think it'll be funny."
"Ok."

@LydiaTay: (eventual) girlfriend wanted for this goof right here

@LydiaTay: (eventual) girlfriend wanted for this goof right here. 16, in @whydontwemusic, lives in LA, will do long distance, 16-19 year olds only, CHEATERS NEED NOT APPLY!

"Lydia!"
"Yupp I just did that."

Soon I get a message on Instagram it read
"Hey I know thousands of girls are probably DMing you but I gotta try. Zach is my fav! I'm 18 about to move to LA after graduation for a job. I've never cheated in my life and I know for a fact that I can make Zach laugh. Thanks for be opportunity."

"Zachy! She's cute!" I say showing him the message then her pictures. I DM her back

"Hey hun SO here's the deal. We will give you Zach's text free number not his for real number to start off. To make sure you won't give his number out. He likes what he read and he thinks your pretty go ahead with the laughter. (214)-***-****

(A/n Zach's from Dallas and 214 is the most common area code for Dallas. I live near Dallas so I know)

Turns out the girls name is Haley she's a sweetheart and hates Julie for hurting Zach. If nothing else she could be a really good friend to him. The I get a text from a very worried daniel.

My love❤️- idk how I feel about you being alone with Zach for so long
Babygirl❤️- Baby,  Zachy is fine nothing is going on I just embarrassed him a little.
My love❤️- yeah I saw what did he do.
Babygirl❤️- got a girls number. They are talking about everything not just why don't we.
My love❤️- that's great baby I'm glad you helped now can I come back to you please?
Babygirl❤️- yes

"Zach. Danny is coming back over."
"Ok that's fine."
"Oh shit Julie is calling me."

L-Lydia J- Julie
L- Yes?
J- HOW COULD YOU?!
L- how could I what? Try and make my best friend fell better and make him laugh after his ex girlfriend cheated on him?
J- you did it the day we break up!
L- well guess what Julie you didn't just break someone's heart! You broke the heart of a man who LOVED YOU! You didn't know it yet but Zach loved you and you broke his heart! Don't you dare come to me and ask me why I do things! Leave me alone you selfish bitch
J- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ZACH?
L- oh honey please Zach is 16. He's my lil brother and best friend.
Zach starts cracking up
Z- seriously?! Lydia and I! What the fuck ever! Never gonna happen!!
J- he's still there.
L- Yupp ya know he needed to be comforted after some bitch cheated on him!
Zach cracks up after that. I hang up on Julie.

"Hey baby. Hey Zach. You alright?" Daniel said
"Yeah I am Lyds the best treat her right."
"Oh I will tonight don't you worry." Daniel says then winking at Zach and pulling me into a passionate kiss.
"I love you Lydia Taylor."
"I love you to Daniel James"