Ch 1 - Prologue

I got to say I missed everything. I missed this story, the characters, the readers and every detail. But what happened in six years? That is the question and I am here to answer. It's time for me to get the loose sleeve paper and take notes as we continue.

~~~~~

Fast forward I did say October 1st at midnight EST. I feel bad making everyone wait on this Saturday night. I have a heavy work day ahead of me. I'm going to be putting my phone down so I won't be hearing from anyone for a while. So Sunday morning sometime I'll probably get back to everyone as much as I can. Thank you.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's funny how after I became a Dad that I have been writing in this journal. Heck this is my third one since I have ran out of pages twice. I read through both of them these last two weeks since it's always none stop around here. Where to begin?

How about myself? I am working under not only the Snow Preistess under that contract which has treated me very well, but also under Headmaster Tsukune. He needs all the help he can get. I will get to him later.

With the climate changes in the mountains and the amount of work to be done it took a few months so that every house and establishment was repaired after the incident with Rio. I will never forget using my water powers to have it freeze on midair which resulted him being stabbed by icicles. But afterwards everything slowed down at a fast pace rate. Other than regular petty crime which you get no matter what locations whether it's a realm, area, or town. I'll enjoy while it lasts but something in my brain tells me something new will arise. And that's why I have my guard up. I have to do it for them. I got a wife and two children.

Speaking of which Mizore has been doing a great job being a mother. And she looks great. It's like she never changed appearance wise even after breastfeeding twins. An aid will be around occasionally in case other young kids come over or if Mizore is on call for a mission. But she hasn't put on those sunglasses and aimed that snowball gun in quite sometime.

Our kids are very interesting. Storm has his mother's eyes and black hair. I'm going to have to keep him in check when he's older. I won't have a player in this house. No no no. Sky has Mizore's hair and eyes which is cute when they dress the same. It's like holding a doll that's resembles you.

But the fact I find fascinating is their powers. One thing that crossed our minds is who will have what? My water or her ice. The answer is actually both. It's common for curtain monsters to stay with their own kind such as vampire and vampire. Or two different species will have children and take from either the father or mother. In this case Storm and Sky both have water and ice monster energy. They could fill a swimming pool or chuck icicles. But this means they can't be the only ones. Their had to be some monsters throughout the world that had two powers. Have not fire and ice but possibly a Vampire and a Succubus or a Mermaid and a Harpy. With Tsukune expanding Yokai and inviting students from the West part of the human globe it was without a question. We had new species of Yokai out there somewhere.