The Dense and the Tense

Narrator's POV

"Uwah, Sana unnie..are those for me?" Tzuyu exclaimed as she covered her mouth with shock. Sana nodded her head proudly, but she shook it off.

"I-it's not like I really planned on buying you something.." Sana crossed her arms and pouted. Tzuyu smiled and ruffled Sana's hair. "I just got it on my way here."

"Thank you unnie, you're so thoughtful." Tzuyu said as she saw Sana look at her.

"Hmph, I am aren't I?" Sana said.

"Yes you are." Tzuyu smiled as she tapped the tip of Sana's nose.

"*Coughs* we're still here pal." Jihyo said as she heard a beep from her phone. "Ah! Jaebum oppa!"

"Jihyoring! I might make it there on time tomorrow!" 

"R-really!? That's great! I really missed hanging out with you!" Jihyo made a sad face, then smiled.

"Jihyo unnie should get a room of her own too." they both laughed while the leader glared at them.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, the mighty eagle was eyeing it's prey.

"U-unnie.." Dahyun stuttered.

"Nani?" Momo asked as she took a spoonful of chocolate pudding.

"H-here!" Dahyun held out a red paper bag. "Take it..d-don't c-come to me yet..I'll b-be in the room."

Momo put a confused look on her face as she put her pudding cup down the coffee table. She opens the paper bag and see 4 packs of-

"JOKBAL!?" Momo exclaimed. "DAHYUNIE SARANGHEYO, DAISUKI!"

As she ran towards the room Dahyun locked herself in, an ostrich lurks to see it's adorable bunny.

Jeongyeon tapped Nayeon's shoulder to get her attention.

"Say Nayeonnie.." Jeongyeon sat beside the sleepy bunny. "What would be the best thing to give to you."

"Well, can you make the world a happy place for me to live in?" Nayeon laid her head on her lap. 

"How can you even give happiness to such a dull place Im Nayeon." 

"I don't know Yoo Jeongyeon, you ask that yourself." Nayeon said as she pretended to be pissed off. 

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Are you happy now?" she grinned.

"Y-yes.."

"Don't think that that's the end Nayeonnie.." Jeongyeon said as she put her arm around the blushing bunny.

"What's with all the commotion guys?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Wha? Baby beast, Valentine's day is just around the corner.." Jeongyeon said as she cuddled with Nayeon. The bunny smiled and said "Yeah, where were you? In a cave with no wifi?"

"Uh..it's the day where we get our day offs, of course I work on my song writing." Chaeyoung said while nodding her head proudly. 'Valentine's huh.."

"Anyways..1, 2, 3, 4, 5..where are the others?" Jihyo interrupted.

"Momo went to Dahyun, and..Mina..I don't know, she might be in j-line's room" Nayeon said. "Can you go check on your unnie Chaengie?"

Chaeyoung nodded and headed towards their room. As she walked closer, she heard Mina talking.

"How would I even tell her.." she heard Mina say.