One More Time

SaTzu 

Twice owns Halloween. Let's be real people.

Narrator's POV

Once upon a time in the land of Evolia, a scientist seeks a change. 

"Hah..who knew that life would be better at home." Tzuyu, a teen scientist. "All those kids wasting their precious time.."

Tzuyu stood up while smiling and headed downstairs. 

"Good morning Mom, morning dad." she says with a smile. But, there was no response. "Quiet as ever aren't we, father? Mother?"

She took a bowl and poured milk and cereal into it and ate. 

It was a happy day for her, as usual. Living in their mansion, eating as a family. That's what she thought this whole thing was. 

The problem is that..

..both of her parents died 7 years ago.

And..

She knows that.

The girl who doesn't believe in anything, was her nickname, or should I say..calling. 

She is a shut-in. A person who locks everyone out. She was never the type who would talk loudly, nor know the meaning of fun. 

For all these years, she had one wish she wanted to fulfill. To go back in time and changed what happened to her parents. 

She took a degree in science early and started working in the so-called project, The Time Bomb.

Based on her blueprints, The Time Bomb is a shape an ordinary basketball, but lighter. It has 5 buttons, the month, date, time, year, and a self destruct button. 

She made a self destruct button because her invention might get into the wrong hands. 

The Time Bomb also has a feature that allows the person using it to have limited time. If the time is done, she'll return to her own time.

She made this invention to change the past, to stop that car accident from happening to her parents.

"It's almost done.." Tzuyu whispered to herself as she screws on the last screw. 

"At last.." 

She holds the Time Bomb with her hands and raises it in the air. She smirks and felt her watch vibrate. 

"It's the young inventors meeting today.." Tzuyu looked at her calendar and at her watch again. "I should probably go, I might find some more people to ignore.."

She sighs and leaves the Time Bomb in a safe behind her fridge. 

..

"And here we have blah, blah, blooh, blehh...."

Tzuyu plays with her pen as the meeting goes on. She was really, really bored. 

"May I excuse myself?"

The guy nodded and gave Tzuyu directions on how to go there. She walked out of the door when she saw a girl, a girl with ash blonde hair. 

The girl was looking at a window on the door. 

"What is she looking at?" Tzuyu asked herself. She didn't want to bother the girl, but for some reason, she wanted to intrude. 

She starts walking towards the girl, but the girl entered the room. Tzuyu looked around and walked towards the door.