Boo! I love you! [Happy Momo Day]

[Fast update cuz I love you guys c: , video above is turtle by twice ^^ you know what to do little furries :>]

Momo x Mina

Fluff and Angst

Narrator's POV

"Ma'am are y--"

"I'm sure sir, I don't have a choice." the woman says. "This is the closest place to my project. I can't change my mind now."

"But ma'am, h-haven't you heard of the rumors about this place?" 

"Sir, I don't care about those rumors, I just need a place to live in for 2 weeks." the woman smiled.  

The man scratched his nape and nodded his head. 

"Okay ma'am, just be careful." the man, also known as the landlord, puts the contract and files on the dining table. "I'll be taking my leave Ms. Myoui."

"Yes sir, thank you sir." the woman named Mina nodded and unpacked her things. "Okay I have to finish this report.." 

Mina began typing on her laptop when suddenly, a gush of wind flew past her. She looked at the window which was closed. 

She blinked twice and saw a pale girl eating a bag of potato chips, she stopped munching when Mina stared at her. She lifted the bag of chips up her face and stopped moving.

"I.." Mina stood up and closed her computer. "I can still see you." 

The girl began squirming around and ran away. 

"What the.." she fixed her glasses in place and went towards the place where the girl went to.

The woman was standing while pouting. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"What are you doing here?!"

Mina clicked her tongue and crossed her arms. 

"Stop copying me and explain."

"Stop copying me and explain!" the woman shifted her eyes about. 

"I mean it." Mina sternly said.

Before the woman could say anything, Mina lifted her finger up and shook her head. 

"Follow me." Mina crossed her arms and walked towards the living room. She laid her travel bag down and took a bag of chips from Japan and showed it to her. "I'll give this to you when you explain what's going on."

The woman smiled and happily nodded. 

.

"What's your name?" Mina asked while stirring her cup of coffee. "I'm Mina."

"I'm Momo." she said, focusing on the potato chips in front of her. 

"Okay Momo, if you wanna live here, then you should abide my rules." 

"But...this is my apartment." Momo stood up while pouting. "This is where I live as a ghost."

Mina stopped unpacking and looked at her.

"What?"

.

"What do you mean?.." Mina looked at Momo with her eyebrows knotted. 

"I'm a ghost, a half-ghost." Momo smiled sadly. "I'm not being lifted yet because..my wish hasn't been fulfilled..yet."

"You're not joking right."