The Poem on Shredded Paper

(So many tracks to use for my oneshots 😂 I love this song so much, one of my favs)

____ x _____ (guess who huehue)

Angst

Narrator's POV

"Sana unnie!" a tall girl smiled brightly holding a piece of paper with her hands. She saw the so-called 'Sana unnie' talking and laughing with her fellow member, Dahyun.

Tzuyu, the tall girl, looked at the self-written poem in her hands, she faked a smile and crumples it while putting it in her pocket. 

She sits beside her unnie, Jihyo and just smiles at her. Jihyo, who noticed her face, looked at Sana and Dahyun. 

"Tzuyu..your heart is so strong.."  Jihyo smiled sadly and rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder and held her right hand. 

Tzuyu clutched onto her hand tightly, making Jihyo look up to her, who was now biting her lip while tears flowed down her face. The sad part was that..she was still smiling.

..

"Hello beautiful you..you're my dream come true.." Tzuyu read from her now crumpled paper. "This is pure trash.." 

She looks at her phone and saw her photo album. It was full of pictures of her, Sana and Dahyun. 

"She really loves Dahyun.." Tzuyu smiles and swipes the photos. "This has been going on for nearly 2 years now.."

She lets go of her phone and sat on her bed.

With a smile, she crumples the paper again and stores it inside a red velvet box. She leaves the room and wipes the tears from her eyes. 

.. 

"Do you think she'll like this?" Sana grinned. 

"Oh my, she will." Dahyun squealed. 

"Okay shh, I wanna surprise her." Sana gestured her to keep quiet and jumped up and down from excitement. 

Tzuyu enters the living room and sits on the sofa. 

"Tzuyu!" Sana sits next to her and lays her head on top of her lap. "How are you today?" 

"I'm fine, what about you unnie?" Tzuyu asked with a smile. 

"I'm good.." Sana pouted and sat up. "Are you free later?" 

Tzuyu shook her head with a thin smile. 

"I have a schedule for a photo shoot later, I should get ready now." Tzuyu stands up. "Maybe next time unnie." 

"Arrasso." Sana smiled weakly. "Stay safe." 

She nods her head and walks into her room. Sana, who curled up into a ball bit her lip, not knowing what to do. 

"Tzuyu's not okay." Sana laid down on the sofa and felt something hard on her back. She sat up and saw Tzuyu's phone. 

"I should give this to her." she stands up with the phone in her clutched hands. She was about to knock, but she heard paper being shredded. 

Her eyebrows knotted and she decided to leave the phone on the couch. 

.

"Where's my phone?" Tzuyu asks, she was now dressed up for her photo shoot. 

"I saw it earlier on the sofa." Sana said, who was now making hot chocolate. "Be careful on your way Tzuyu." 

"Thanks unnie." Tzuyu smiled and walks out of the door. Sana takes a peek at the door, checking if she was gone. 

Sana puts her coffee down and enters Tzuyu's room. It smelled like blood. She made a look of disgust and worry when she saw the red velvet box. 

It had drops of red blood, which looked fresh. She cleared her throat and opened it. There was a pair of scissors and pieces of paper shredded. 

She folded her sleeves and took the clear tape and began working. 

..

Tzuyu finishes her photo shoot. She looks at her watch and smiles. The van drops her off to the dorms with an umbrella since it was raining. 

She walked towards the entrance and glanced at the vehicle that dropped her off. She ran to another direction and throws her umbrella away. 

Hello beautiful you, 

You're my dream come true, 

I know it's out of blue, 

But I'm really in love with you.

Sana tears up while reading the poem with tints of blood. She stands up from her position and runs towards the door with the poem in her hand.

I actually hoped you never knew, 

My love for you is like the morning dew,

Or coffee that is newly brewed, 

But for now, you left my heart in screws. 

Sana runs out of the dorms and sees the umbrella on the ground. That's Tzuyu's. She picks it up and runs towards the path where footprints followed. 

I've been depressed these days, 

In too many ways, 

Tzuyu looks down with tears flowing down her eyes.

But the way you make me laugh and smile, 

Makes my heart run a mile.

Sana runs with tears and drops of rain on her face. She stops at the cliff and saw Tzuyu's coat, with another poem inside the jacket. 

The reason for my sadness,

For now it's unknown,

But I hope you do remember that.. 

"TZUYU!!"

..You're not alone. 

"Tzuyu..y-you idiot.." Sana clutched onto her chest and sobbed harder. "TZUYU I-I HA-HATE YOU!" 

She takes the card from her pocket and looks at it. 

'Happy Valentine's Day, I love you!!'

"Tzuyu..

..I love you..so much..stupid.."  

The End.

AN:

I think SaTzu stans hate me now 😂😂

I made these poems while I was taking my exams earlier :> 😂 (I used my scratch paper to write these poems 😂) 

I was actually writing it for someone..huehue that someone :>

I just bought two twicetagram albums hehe, I'm gonna get them in 3 weeks I guess ;v; 

I hope you enjoyed this short oneshot :> have a nice day!