Hear my Music

(She's a bi-- let's appreciate this song and play it while reading :>)

SaTzu 

Tzuyu's POV

"Sana unnie!" I called from a far distance while waving at her. 

She looked and smiled at me widely. She began moving her hands like she was telling me something. 

I looked at her with confusion. 

"Is this how silent treatment works?" I pouted and frowned. "Sorry for not being there for you unnie, I didn't mean to be this busy.."

I felt really bad. I guess I deserve some silent treatment. 

"I'm sorry Sana unnie..."

She looked at me with shock and smiled. She gestured that it was fine. Sana unnie is so forgiving, such a precious potato. 

She shook her head and opened her arms out widely. 

I gave in and hugged her tightly. 

"What's this unnie?" I tucked the hair behind her ear and felt something hard. "Sana unnie?" 

She wasn't responding. She was just hugging me, tightly. 

I broke the hug and held onto her shoulders. I looked at her with eyes of worry. She looks away as I held her face up for me to see. 

She was crying uncontrollably. 

The years that I wasn't with her..her family was in a car accident. 

The reason why she's..deaf right now. 

..

I quickly went home and ran up the stairs, entering my room in process. 

Turning on the laptop and learned sign language from the internet, this became a daily routine after school was over. 

Finally, I mastered some of the elements needed in sign language. 

Every day before I go to school, every night before I go to bed, I would study about how to communicate. 

After 1 week of mastering and sleep deprivation, I was confident enough to try it on unnie. 

I called her out when school was over, I texted her to meet me at the cafe. 

She looked at me happily and showed me a whiteboard that was strapped to her like a sling bag. 

I smiled and pat down the chair that was beside me. She happily sits down and started writing on her board. 

I tapped her shoulder and smiled. 

I gestured her that I learned sign language for her. 

Her eyes gleamed with joy as she hugged me as she buried her face on my neck. I could feel her mouth curve upwards. 

Never have I thought that I would fall in love with her. 

.. 

As the days past by, we became closer than ever. She would come to my house to play with my dogs, while I played the piano, hoping she would hear it clearly someday, which will never happen. 

Sana unnie is a natural with the piano, she was the one who taught me how to play. She would hum a little tune while I put lyrics with it.