#7

A/n: this chapter will be edited by Grammarly...please enjoy!

(Golden)

I smile and wave shyly at the kids and they smile at me, cheering me on silently. I walk off the stage and go up to a little child hiding in the back of the massive crowd of children. "Hello, would you like to come up on the stage?" I asked the child. The child stares at me and nods slowly, then I grab her/his (should it be her or him?) hand and walk onto the stage with them. The kids look at me and the little child and give me a confused look. I turn around and look at the gang and they look frightened. What did I do wrong? Are they mad at me?

(Freddy)

  "Now we have someone new we would like to introduce to you! Everyone meet...Golden!"  

As Golden walks up to the stage, he looks a little worried. He smiles and waves and they smile back at him. I watch Golden as he walks off the stage and goes to a little kid in the back of the crowd. He stays there for awhile, talking to the child and the child grabs his hand and they walk back on stage together. As the children look at them, they give them a confused look. Golden's head turns around and looks at us and we give him a frightened look. He turns back around and starts to talk. "Hello everyone I'm Golden and this is my first show!" Golden says. The kid beside him waves and smiles at all the kids. I start to walk toward Golden and look over at Pirate's Cove. Noone is there. I look at Golden and stand beside him and whisper "Can you get some kids to go to pirate's cove?" Golden looks at me and smiles slyly, then turns back to the stage and starts to talk again. "Does anyone want to hear a story?" the kids nod and start to sit down. "Why don't we go to pirate's cove?" the kids look over at Pirate's Cove and some start to stand up and go to Pirate's Cove, and some stay sitting. I smile and give Golden a 'thank you' nod and walk back to the group.

(Foxy)

 I feel lonely... I look out of my curtains to see that Golden was talking to the kids and he did something out of the ordinary. He brought a kid to the stage (this is before FNAF 2). I was very stunned and kept watching. I watched Freddy walk up to Golden and look over to my cove and frown. He starts to whisper something to Golden and Golden smiles and starts to talk again. First, the kids start to sit down and a few seconds later some kids start to walk over to my cove. I go back into the curtains and wait for the kids to sit down. Once the kids sat down, I started to tell my stories. The kids start to listen intently to one story that I have told over the years. The first time I got to Freddy's Pizzeria (comment if I got that wrong and correct me...). I loved the attention I got that day.  After that day, Freddy came into my cove and hugged me. "thank you" I say. This was the best day of my life...

A/n: Hey guys! sorry this chapter is really short I'm doing this on my computer for the first time and I also have been really busy with school and all that. This chapter has been edited by this new thing I have called Grammarly! If you like this then comment if you want me to continue to write on my computer and get my chapters edited by Grammarly!! well, that's all guys, bye, love you!! <3