#17

A/n: Hey Guys! I told you you were gonna see more chapters!!! I hope you enjoy this one!! Love ya guys!

(Chica)
"Hey there pretty lady" Golden says to me. I roll my eyes and push passed him. "Hey Hey Hey there, why so pushy all of a sudden?" He questions, teleporting in front of me. "What do you want?" I ask rudely. He looks me up and down and smiles smugly at me. "What do you want me to do?" he asks, giving me a wink. "I don't want you to do a thing" I say to him, walking away. He gives me a light chuckle and puts his hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" I ask him suspiciously. "I am not doing a thing" he says to me, smiling viciously at me. I push his hand away from my shoulder and I walk toward Pirates Cove. "Are you taking me somewhere more private?" He asks me. "No I'm trying to get away from you" I say to him and continue walking to Pirates Cove. When I reach Pirates Cove, golden is already in there. "What are you doing in here?" I ask, looking puzzled. "Waiting for you my love" He says in a lovey-dovey voice. I roll my eyes and sit on the stage. Golden comes over and sits next to me. I look at him uninterested and bored, and he turns his head towards me and smiles. "Taking in the view?" He asks, giggling. "No I wasn't, I was just wondering why you sat next to me" I say, clearly unamused. Golden scoots over closer to me and looks up into my eyes, Then he leans up and kisses my lips gently.

A/n: that's it...that's all you get...sorry...don't get mad...fuck, I'm sorry...I'll write more next week if I can...sorry again...fuck...