#13

A/n: IM SOOOOO SOORRY THIS ISS SOOOO LATEEEE EEHHHHH. okay now, that's out of the way lets enjoy this chapter.

(Freddy)

A new week has started, meaning a new nightguard. I'm very excited for this week and having a new guy to scare. I turn to Foxy's Cove and see him staring back at me (WHO IS THAT (boi) GIRL I SEE, STARING STRAIGHT BACK AT ME). I walk toward him and he quickly goes back in his cove. When I reach the curtains I pull them back all the way(mmmm) and Foxy screams in my face, making me lose my footing and I fall back. He starts to laugh and puts his hand out to help me up and I take it. Once I'm up I punch him lightly in the arm. "owwww," he says and starts to smile at me. He looks down at his "hurt" arm and begins to poke at it, wincing loudly every time. "Your such a big baby!" I exclaim, giving him a goofy grin. He stops poking his arm and goes onto the stage and looks out over the whole pizzeria. "I wonder what he's thinking about?" I follow him up on the stage and look over and see all the empty and abandoned tables. "It's so quiet today...maybe because it's a new week...I don't know..." he says quietly. I look out over the sea of tables and look at Foxy's bright amber eyes. They seem to glow more vibrantly in the mornings. I look out the door and see the sun start to rise. "The first day is almost over, it went by so fast...too fast..." I look back toward Foxy and see that he is staring right back at me, his bright amber eyes digging into my soul. He goes forward and gives me a tight hug and after what seems like only a second he walks away, back into his cove...back into his hiding place. I stare at Foxy's cove and think, "I'll see you again...my love."

A/n: okay...I finally did it...I finally finished this chapter...as you can see I am having some writers block and I've just been busy doing school and stuff so i know this chapter is super duper late, but I finished it...if you can tell by the end I had a lot of creative juices flowing out of me to finish this short chapter...I know it's a little short, and they are gonna stay like this for a while because im about to take my finals for school next week so I have a lot on my mind right now...so I think imma go on a little hiatus next week because of finals, but you might see a little short chapter in that time...again I'm so sorry that this was late and I hope you enjoyed this chapter that I quite like at the end...hehehehe...anyway I'll see ya some time in the future and I love ya guys! Bye!