#19

A/n: sorry guys this chapter was so late I've had such a long and busy schedule with credit recovery and 4-H camp and band camp so I'm so sorry this was so late! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

(???)
"Hello Mike" a strange voice says to me. I groan and try to sit up but I can't. I try again, but to no avail. "It won't work...we've tied you down...it won't work...we've tied you down..." the strange voice says, it's voice glitching. "Who are you?" I ask, but I get no response. I hear heavy footsteps coming closer to me and a very loud creak of gears and wires shifting from each footstep and movement of the creatures body. "I'm going to fffffffffff ixixix youuuu now now now now now" the voice glitches, it sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. "Who are you?" I ask again, still no answer. I try again to move something on my body, but I've been tied down from my head to my toes. "Why did you kidnap me?" I ask. "B-b-b-b-beaca-ca-ca-cause we n-nnn-nn-n-eed you" the voice tries it's best to stop glitching, but fails. I hear it move again from the loud clanging its gears make and I can hear every single thing it does from the movement of its arms to its head turning to look at something. "Why do you need me? What do you need me for?" I ask, scared for the answer. It walks closer to me and a big snap of its gears makes me jump. "We want to make you part of our family" it says. I don't like the sound of that...I don't want to become part of the family..."how do I become part of the family?" I ask, trying to stay calm. " we need to fix you" the voice says smoothly and calmly. I now realize why the voice sounds so familiar...it's because I know who it is...

A/n: hehehehhe...can you guess who the animatronic is? Please leave a vote and a little comment for your guess! I don't know if it's a dead giveaway who it is, but we'll just see...by the way I forgot to put this in the other chapter but this is happening in the past...I'm sorry that was my fault...next chapter is gonna take place with more Freddy and Foxy so if you were missing it a bit don't worry about it...I don't know if you guys care but i was listening to some songs to help me with this and they were: "Fnaf 3 song- die in a fire by the living tombstone", "Fnaf 4 song- I got no time by tlts", "I can't fix you by tlts", "stay calm by Fandroid music", "Fnaf 3 song- it's time to die by DAgames", "Fnaf 4 song- break my mind by DAGames", and "Fnaf sister location- left behind by DAGames"...sorry this A/n was so long and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! See you next time! Love you guys 💜