Making up!!!!!

Emiley P.O.V

''So do you want me to tell hayes that he can come up and help you?'' taylor asked sounding detrimed to get me and hayes together. '' sure.''  was all said because i was about to pick up a box of heavy soccer.  then oce he leaves i go put the box in the corner. grab a ball cleats and the post to set up a goal. after i lace up my cleats there is a knock on the door. i looked and here was hayes standing there. before i could ay anything he ran up to me and kissed me. let me just say his soft lips against mine i thought i was going to melt. '' sorry.'' was all he said after the kiss. ''its okay i liked it.'' is exactly what i said i wish he would kiss me again.'' so i was wondering if you want to go to the movies.'' he asked. wait did he just ask me out on a date.'' i wolud love to but after i practice i want to try out for soccer.'' i said.

Hayes P.O.V

i so happy we are going on a date after se trains and practice soccer for a little bit. im going to sit there and watch her. 

*the backyard*

Emiley P.O.V

this is huge they have a huge yard like half a feild. a pool a juggizi ( i think is how you spell that haha) and a trampoline. im going to love living here. i took off my shirt because it is like 1000 degrees out here.

*after training * still Emiley P.O.V

after i went to shower. after i picked ripped jeans a volleyball jersey and my grey and pivk vans.once we got to the movie thearter we went to see DIvgergent  ( iactually saw that it is amazing).

*after the movie*

we went to the icecream place brusters and got mint chocolae chip icecream in the cones.and went home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that it isnt that long i am really tired and dont feel like editing it so thank you and have a good night

Victoria