New Date!!!

*two weeks later*

Hayes P.O.V.

It has been two weeks and Emiley and I are dating. Today I am taking her to Skyzone and i can't to show her how to do flips. Just then Taylor came in and said ''you know that Emiley was a cheerleader.''he said. ''that means she will be showing you how to do stuff.''he added.Just then emiley came down in high-waisted hollister shorts a plain black shirt and red vans with black half socks.She looked amazing I had no words.I finally managed to get out ''ready.'' ''yea.''she said before she grabbed her phone and a 20 dollar bill. We got out penny borads and headed to Skyzone.

Emiley P.O.V.

We were on our penny borads and i noctice that Hayes and l are sorta twinning execpt i had on jean shorts and he had on b-ball shorts. I knew where we were goinh because Nash told me.BLABBER MOUTH. Never tell him your secerts.

*at Skyzone* Hayes P.O.V.

We paid and she put her phone and penny board in a corner that nobody would see it in. We went into the room and there were a bunch of guys and they weren't ugly. I could tell that emiley was annoyed and tried to stay away from them and do flips. Then one of them and came up and tried to kiss her she cough and he stoped she kicked him n the balls and then said ''get up that didn't hurt cause you don't have anything.'' then jumped over to me. ''sorry you had to see that.'' she said looking down . I grad her chin and pull it up and me being stupid asked ''why didn't you let him kiss you?'' she answerd by saying ''i've neverd had my first kiss.'' I have waited to do this i kiss her.After we start to jump around until it closes.We leave and it started to rain. i gave her my jacket.

*at home*

Emiley P.O.v. 

I had the best time tonight.i couldnt wait to go on another date with him.Beside that guy tried to kiss me I had the best time of my life. Hayes is perfect i don't know why he would date me but he is and im thankful for that everyday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 5 

kik-Victoria_rollerskate

ig-Victoria_SpeedSkater

thamk you so much for reading my story i love every single one of you

-Victoria