We are falling in love?!

here you go gabby

Hayes P.O.V

The way that Emiley just just spun around made me what to run up and kiss her. But i didnt it because i think that she would get un comfrontable.I really like her and i hope she likes me. ''do you need any help unpacking?'' i asked she would say yes. ''uh sure.'' she said really nervous.

Emiley P.O.V

i was really nervous im going to be alone in a room with HAyes FRECKIN grier. what if i say something wrong. ''oh crap i have to go meet Spencer.'' hayes said as he was about to wlak out the door. after he left i was really sad because i wanted to hangout with hayes. but no he has to go hangout with spencer whoever that is. 

Hayes P.O.V

YAY i broke up with Spencer the slut. now i get to see the most beatiful girl in the world. (emiley). Now i hope she likes me because i really like her.

*back at home* still hayes P.O.V

Emiley was sitting on the counter in the kitchen with all the guys talking and laughing about something. Everyone said hey but Emiley. then nash had to open his big ffat ugly mouth and say.''so how was the breakup.'' Eiley looked heartbroken she got off the counter and ran to her room.when i finally git to her door it was locked. but zzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuuummmmm she was fast way faster than me. i knocked on the door all i heard were sobs and a ''go away.'' so i  went back down stair told them everything and hit nash a few times. then told taylor to go talk to her. 

Taylor P.O.V

i hate nash so much right now because of what he said in front of emiley. so i jog up to emileys room. knocked on the door and said ''open up emiley its taylor.'' a few minutes later the door unlocks and opens so we know she is still alive. but what i saw broke my heart she had tears in her usually bright but now dull blue eyes. i cant belive she actualled cried over him but that means that she might actually likes him.but now i get to her hear side of the story and see who right. fun. NOT. 

T: Taylor E: Emiley

E: this is where she tells me about what happened since she got here.

T: '' are you okay with the fact that he acted like he liked you.''

E: ''  not really because noe i dont know if i  can trust him.''

T: '' do you like him?''

E: '' yeah very much.''

T: '' plus he didnt really like her it was a dare to ask her out but she said yes.''

E:'' why didnt he like her.''

T:'' because she was a slut.''

E:'' oh so do you think-

T:'' no your not a slut.''

E: ok but that wasnt what i wasnt going to ask.''

T:'' oh ok carry on.''

E: '' do you think that hayes like me.''

T: '' dont worry he likes you.''

E: '' ok thanks.So do you want to help me pack?''

T: " I'll tell hayes that he can com uo now 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------gabby chapter 4 will be up tomorrow so dont worry maybe