Hayes thoughts

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been updating I have had huge writers block, but thanks to one of my lovely readers I have been able to update. I give full credit to Alexandria Simpson because this is all her and it's only part 1 so yeah and please go read her books they are really good and anyway on with the book!!! 😘

Hayes pov* *day dreaming*

"Man I love Emiley but I feel like she loves jagger more! I just hope she will realize how much I really do love her, ever seance I saw her as she came home I just couldn't take my eyes off her!" HAYES! I looked over to see taylor screaming at me, "what?!?!?!" "Didn't you hear me? I talked to Emiley..." WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" I think I said that a little to loud I thought to myself...

T: Taylor H: Hayes

T: dude shut up it's 11:00 pm! Everyone's sleeping!

H: I'm sorry, what did she say?

T: she said she was only being nice to jagger because I told her she has to find some friends her age..

H: that makes so much more sense now thanks taylor!

T: no problem, do me one thing okay?

H: what's that?

T: NO making out with my daughter!

H: no promises ;)

*taylor's pov*

Next morning,

T: Taylor E: Emiley H: Hayes

T: "Good morning sweetie!" I said to emiley

E: "Good morning dad, what's for breakfast?"

T: "I thought about Pancakes, how does that sound?"

H: * walking down stairs in his boxers* " hey Tay- I'll be right back!"

T: okay? That was weird, he prob didn't want his gf to see him in his boxers!"

Me and Emiley started laughing...

*Hayes pov*

I just woke up... I looked at my clock, oh shit! It was 7:00 and I have to leave at 7:45! I took a real quick shower and put new boxers on, I went down stairs to see how cold it was... And there was Emiley all dressed and ready to eat!

Shit I thought to myself. I went up stairs to get dressed, and there was a knock at my door it was Emiley.

I let her in with out even thinking I didn't have a shirt on! We'll hey at lest I have abs...

E: Emiley H: Hayes

E: hey babe.

H: hey baby why did you come up her? I started to put a shirt on

E: I was just seeing if everything was okay? You bolted up her really fast!

H: oh yeah, um...

E: just tell me! I promise I won't make it seam weird.. I said as I kissed him very soft

H: well when ever I see you I kinda get a boner...

E: oh.. We'll just don't ever tell Nash that, he will make fun of you!

H: this is why II love you Emiley Alexandra caniff! I started it kiss her, but then I realized the time 7:39 we have to leave in 6 mins!

We grabbed our penny boards and hopped in the car and drove to school...