Sparks Fly

*Hayes pov*
School was boring as usual, but I was so excited to get home, me and Emiley had held hands all the way home, man I love her, we went up to my room and started playing some games, we played 21 questions, I found out she has the same birthday as me! 6-8-00 but she was born in L.A California, and moved here when she was 2, she has the prettiest eyes ever! The a dark but bright blue and her long blonde hair is just perfect! She taught me how to straighten her hair, now that what I do in the morning for her everyday!

*4 months later* *emileys pov*
Hayes and I are still dating! It has been 8 months we have been dating! Our birthday is in 2 days! I got connections and got Hayes the iPhone 6 even though It hasn't come out yet! I'm so excited for our birthday
*hayes pov*
For Emileys birthday I got her new clothes, bathing suits, shoes, and new phone cases! And for her birthday I'm going to take her in my room and make out with her! I'm so excited!
*2 days later*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILEAYES! Thats our ship name.
We got up and I kissed her. Everyone awed! She got all red, today we are 14! It was an saturday so that meant no school! We went to emileys room to give each other our gifts, i had her come to my room for her last gift, I locked the door at threw her on the bed, she asked what I was doing and I told her told just wait, I got on top of her and kissed her and kissed her more and more, cam had actually came up and unlocked the door, I got grounded for having Emiley in my room with the door locked... Oops. Anyways it was magical! I felt sparks! I've never actually felt sparks when I kissed a girl! well I've only kissed her and that slut but, still!

Sorry this isn't very long, but yeah
Instagram: gymnastic_is_bae
Love much -Alexandria