3.3

Texts between Harry and Selena:

Harry 💕
Hi babe, I miss you so much and I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

Selena 🌹
I miss you so much more 😭

Harry 💕
Well, that's not possible. But, I want you to do something. Will you?

Selena 🌹
Of course, I'd do anything for you.

Harry 💕
Open your door. Please.

Selena 🌹
Why?

Harry 💕
Just do it, babe.

Selena🌹
Ok..

Selena ~
It's weird how Harry's asking me to open my door. I was in such a comfortable position a few moments ago. As soon as I opened it with a bored expression, it changed to shock, surprise, happiness and dizziness all at once. It was Harry in flesh. Before either of us could say something, I jumped at him and he fell on his back with me in his arms. I sobbed for five minutes, hiding my face in the crook of his neck and boy did he smell good, as always.
I love this boy. And I know I told myself to never ever fall in love again, but with him.. I just can't help it.

"What're you doing here!" I yelled, hitting him on his arm and still sobbing.

"Nice to see you too, babe," he chuckled and I kissed him. At first it was a gentle and passionate one, but then it turned fierce in seconds and before we know it, we're in my apartment, fighting for dominance.

I love Harry. And I love every moment with him. Funny how I just realised it.