4.6

Texts between Harry and Taylor:

Harry 🖕🏻
TAYLOR. Please ask her to talk to me. Please, I beg you.

Taylor ✌🏻️
No, I won't. You said what you had to and you did what you did. I'm not helping you with anything, you jerk.

Harry 🖕🏻
Taylor. Would you do it if I explained it to you and you'd be kind enough to believe me?

Taylor✌🏻️
FINE.

Harry🖕🏻
Look. That picture of me kissing a fan was taken in 2010, when I was still in X factor, and I had gone to celebrate getting through the performances with the lads. I had gotten a tad bit drunk and I ended up making out with a fan who approached me. This was long before even Kendall and I dated, and I don't expect you to know about it. This was very unexpected, because this should've been in the news a long time ago. I would never ever do anything to hurt Selena. I love her. I knew she was the one the moment we had our first date. I couldn't stand a chance with her, I had thought. She was that out of my league. But she still accepted me, still loved me. I love her, Taylor. You need to believe me.

Taylor✌🏻️
Oh. Oh my god, who would've brought it up after so many years?

Harry🖕🏻
I honestly have no idea. It was so unexpected. But you know who my biggest guess is? Kendall. She knew about it, she'd told me. It's either her or some fucked up hater, I think.

Taylor✌🏻️
I've screenshotted this conversation, you've nothing to worry about it. Don't worry Harry, we'll figure something out.

Harry🖕🏻
Thanks.

Read 4:50pm.