3.9

Selena's interview with Ellen Degeneres :

Ellen: Hi Selena!

Selena: Hi Ellen! How're you doing!

Ellen: I'm doing just fine honey. Let's talk about you. Your life is suddenly like, a fairytale isn't it?

Selena: maybe *chuckling*

Ellen: so.. we all know.. Harry *coughs*

Audience: *laughs*

Selena: *laughing* yeah yeah.

Ellen: so how did y'all meet?

Selena: actually um, we met through Instagram.

Ellen: Instagram? Wow, that's unique.

Selena: why, yes it is. And I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, to be honest. I mean, I had told myself to strictly stop at the 'boy' section after.. you know.

Ellen: yeah, I understand.

Selena: yeah. So, but, we just kinda clicked, you know? Like you feel that connection with someone and you guys just..

Ellen: click, yeah I know. So anyways, lately we've been having a lot of Instagram drama between you and Justin, right?

Selena: I actually can't believe he'd do that.

Ellen: Me neither! I'm happy you've moved on and found a fine boyfriend for yourself. *laughs*

Selena: *chuckling* yeah. I mean, I thought I'd never find someone, after Justin, but now when I look at Harry, when I look into his eyes, I don't even remember the guy who cheated on me when I was 20.

Audience: *roaring*

Ellen: did you just..

Selena and the audience: *laughing loudly*

Ellen: I love you for this. By the way, let's talk about your new album.

Selena: thank god. *sighs*

Audience: *chuckles*

Ellen: so what's this album about?

Selena: after my rather terrible breakup, I was completely shattered. And as you know, I went to.. um, Rehab for a couple of months because of it. Him. And I never got a chance to you know, share my feelings through music, about what I was going through, at the moment and, this album is really about my last stages of my relationship with Justin and our breakup.

Ellen: I think that's a clever and a really nice concept.

Selena: thank you!

Ellen: I see you've been friends with the little mix ladies, eh?

Selena: of course I have! We met in a few concerts and Instagram, too. Then we started hanging out and kinda formed our own squad kinda thing.

Ellen: who's in this squad?

Selena: me, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Jesy, jade, Jed, bradley, Leigh-Anne.

Ellen: wow I like that.

Selena: yeah.

Ellen: okay, we're gonna have a break now! After the break, Alicia keys is gonna perform for us! Stay tuned!

Ellen: thanks Selena!

Selena: thanks for having me here! Bye!

End of interview.