6.4

Sprouts
I'm upset.

Sel
Aw! Whys that?

Sprouts
I need your undivided attention.

Sel
Oh! Stop being a moody girlfriend now

Sprouts
No but seriously. You haven't called me since the last time we hung out. WE HAVENT HUNG OUT SINCE THE LAST TIME WE HUNG OUT. (That was the stupidest thing I've ever said)

Sel
Okay. I need to do this.

Sprouts
Do what?

Sel
Look. This is something you need to solely understand. I do not like you in that way. If you do, that is. I approached you that day in the club because I was one hell of a mess that time. I didn't know what I was doing, and I did some stupid stuff. It's just that, I still have feelings for Harry no matter what I say or do. And now,I know that I should've trusted him and listened to him but let's forget that. We can still be friends, okay? And if it's not too awkward, let's meet... in a few days.

Sprouts
Woah, that's one hell of a big text. And hey, I get it. Whatever makes you happy. It will make me happy.

Sel
You're not mad?

Sprouts
Are you crazy? Why would I be mad? Yes I do admit I liked you a little but it does not matter. I have a hold of my feelings now. I knew it wasn't gonna get me anywhere. And Harry is a splendid guy for you. Go for it.

Sel
You are awesome, buddy. Thanks for understanding me. I love you. You're still my childhood prince, okay?

Sprouts
Glad to know it, ma'am. 💕