5.0

Selena

I can't face anyone right now. The fact that my tour starts in a few months is already nerve-wracking to me. I've given up. After Justin, I never thought I'd find someone as good as him. But apparently, I did. But now, I feel like a loser. I feel like I've only made a fool out of myself. I feel like I'm always cheated.

What did I ever do to deserve it? I don't know. I was always good to everyone. I gave all of myself to Harry, and Justin too. Yet, I'm still not good enough?

But I have to be strong. No matter what I'm going through, my mom's always taught me to be strong, and keep my head held high.

I never really thought I'd go through something so heartbreaking after Justin. But I did, again. And it hurts.

Right now, I had just stepped out of my apartment, to go to Starbucks. I wasn't looking very pleasant. I had bags under my eyes, so I covered them with my sunglasses. My hair were dishevelled, knotty. I was wearing a grey, baggy sweater and black tracks.

I looked the complete opposite of the normal Selena Gomez.

As I stepped out, millions of cameras flashed in my face. Are these people here day and night?

I've gotten used to no privacy, it almost feels like nothing now. I kept my head down and kept walking, pushing everyone who came in my way.

I got in my car and drove off as quickly as I could to get away from all the paparazzi bullshit.

As I did, my phone rang. I was prepared to decline it, but then I saw that it was an unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I pressed my ear to my phone.

"Yes?" For all I know, it could be a freaky fan. God.

"Hey Selena," Taylor croaked, and I grew even more confused.

"Taylor?" I spoke.

"Can you come to my place? I'm kind of feeling sick and I've no one right now,"

"Um," I thought about it. My best friend never did a thing to me. And plus, she's sick. Maybe I should go. "Sure!"

"Thanks," she said and hung up.

I sighed and drove to Taylor's place.

-

I rang the bell as I rocked on my feet on Taylor's porch.

Taylor swung the door open, wrapped up in a blanket with bags under her eyes. I looked at her, concerned.

"Oh, Taylor are you-" I stopped myself mid-sentence as my gaze shifted to another person in the room. Harry. I wanted to run away but my feet remained glued to the ground.

"What is he doing here?" I asked Taylor, tapping my foot on the floor. Harry got up and started walking towards me but I stopped him.

"You're not really sick are you? This was just a set-up, wasn't it?" I asked, my blood boiling.

"Selena listen to me." Taylor grabbed my shoulders and I remained still, avoiding eye contact.

"You might not believe him, but you do believe me right?" She asked, and I nodded hesitantly.

"It was an old picture." Was all she said, and I burst out laughing. "You seriously believe that, Taylor? You seriously believe a thing he says!" I yelled.

"Selena-" Harry started but I cut him off.

"I'm out." I pushed past Taylor and ran out the door before she could catch me. I ran towards my car, and hopped in. I drove off, hot tears rolling down my face.

I can't believe this.