Chapter 4

Hello! Thank you so much for everyone who has read so far! I love you all! If you like my story please share! Also any suggestions please let me know! I'd also love to read your stories so just tell me the name of them. I know some people were unhappy with the length of the chapters so I will try to make this next one longer. - Dev

"Brooklyn, I love you, so, so much!" Niall said looking deep into my eyes. He then pulled me into a passionate kiss....

Then I woke up.

"Why couldn't that be real?" I moaned. I rolled over and checked the time. 10:30. I had about 2 hours to get ready. I checked instagram and twitter looking at all pictures of one direction. I semi expected to see pictures of us on the show but then I remembered it didn't air till today.

I got out of bed- rolled may be a better term- and went into the bathroom. You know those days when your hair is just not working for you? I thanked the lord I was not having one of those days! My golden brown curls with natural blonde highlights framed my face perfectly. I don't want to brag, but I looked damn hot. I almost didn't want to touch it to put my bangs back. Yeah, I'm that dumb girl who thought front bangs would look good. Try not. I carefully put them bak with a bobby pin and decided not to touch it anymore because I knew I would mess it up.

I went into the closet and got out the outfit I picked and put it on. Choosing bracelets and earrings to go with it. I ate a light breakfast of honey nut o's. I normally would have eaten absolutely any food I could find- I have an appetite quite similar I Niall's- but I new I would be eating sushi so I wanted to same room. I brushed my teeth and looked at the time. 12:37. I should probably get going. I went into my room and grabbed my bag and keys. I was still in fact shocked that aunt Linda let me drive her car. I got in and started it. It drove so smooth compared to the old jeep I have at home. But what can I say I love my car. After about ten minutes I arrived at the sushi place.

I walked in and the Asian lady gave me a judgmental look, "just one?" she asked.

I tried to be polite as I answered. "Actually, I'm meeting someone" I smirked a little.

"Oh," she said grabbing a menu. "What do they look like?

"Blonde hair, braces, Irish, gorgeous" I said with a smile

"And your name is?" she asked

"Brooklyn"

She looked around, "follow me." She said walking from around the counter and heading down the row of tables. We turned a corner and there were all the private rooms. We walked to the fourth one, she handed me a menu and opened the door.

"Ring if you need anything" she said with a smile.

I turned around I face the room and that's when I saw him. Looking perfect as ever, polo and all. He was texting.

"Hi," I said trying really hard not to freak out.

"Brooklyn!" he grinned- yeah that's right, he didn't just smile he grinned!- "I was just texting you" he put his phone away. "Come, sit"

I did. I seriously could not get over what was happening to me right now.

"So what looks good?" I asked

"Everything!" he sighed.

I giggled. "I personally always like the dream roll, the spider roll, and the aloha or Hawaii roll, it's called different things in different restaurants" I said looked at the menu.

"So well get those, and every other roll," he smiled. "Oh I love teriyaki chicken! Do you?" he asked.

Oh no I knew this was gonna have to come out at some point. "Actually, I don't eat chicken..." he looked shocked. "Or pork" I said quickly.