Chapter 5

Wow. 200 reads already. Thank you all. Let me know if you have any suggestions for making this story better! Thanks! - Dev

P.S. Sorry it's so late! Some stuff came up!

Date: November 9, 2012

Age: 16

I got back to Aunt Linda's house and walked inside to see her on the couch watching out Ellen episode. We were yet to come on so I went up stairs and changed into come comfy clothes. I had on my baggy aerie sweats and a T-shirt from a soccer tournament a while ago. I came back down and sat on the couch right it time when the commercial break ended and Ellen was announcing that they had a surprise for a fan.

Right when she called our names it went to us. We looked ecstatic. Just then my phone exploded.

"your so lucky!"

"why didn't you tell me you were meeting them?"

"you looked amazing"

"well I officially hate you"

"I'm just a little jealous"

We're some of the texts. Then my phone rang. It was my mom, crap I totally forgot to call her yesterday after the show.

"Hi Mom" I said a I answered.

"Brooklyn! You never called me!" she said, but she didn't sound mad. "but it's ok, I talked to Linda. I'm watching the show! You look so cute!"

"Thanks mom, I, uh, I need to tell you something." I figured it may be a good idea to tell her that Niall Horan is coming over tomorrow, that is on the off chance he isn't totally fucking with me.

"Ok, but first tell me all about the show!"

"Well me and Haley were freaking out. You know you saw. I honestly nearly cried. And we it to talk to them during the commercial break, and mom it was amazing!" I squealed.

"Oh Brooke I'm glad!" she said, he had been super awesome though out my whole one direction obsession.

"But mom! Let me tell you the best part!" I couldn't to tell her!

"Well?" she asked

"Ok so at commercial break, Niall came up and talked to me and he gave me his number and we went to lunch today. And then he told me he wanted to come visit me in Ashen! Like I think because they are going back to London soon and then they are starting there 2013 tour soon! So I told him he could come over when I come home tomorrow..." I trailed off

"Brooke that's really great," she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Mom, I'm not joking, I'm serious" I told her, a bit annoyed.

"Are you sure Brooke?" she we unsure.

"Mom yes! I'm for real! I need you to do some stuff for me! Ok?" I came to the realization of my bed room.

"Yes?" she questioned.

"I need you to remove all 1D posters from my room, but them under my bed. Make cookies. Niall loved them! Lastly, please wash Molly! I know she's dirty and I don't want him to think she's gross." I told her making sure she new exactly what I wanted her to do.

She said she would do it all and we said goodbye. I really hope she does. I started to walk away when my aunt called me back.

"So how are you getting home tomorrow?" she asked. I was planning on taking the train, but I realized with Niall with me I would not be able to do that.

"Crap" I said.

"Fine," she sighed, "take the car. I'll be in town in 2 weeks and I can get it then," she shrugged. Ok, yeah she has like 6 cars, but when is she being so casual with this one?