Chapter 3

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading so far, I'd you like it, fan and tell your friends about it! Sorry I this chapter is kinda boring but I have big plans for the next chapter! Thanks - Dev

Chapter 3

Holy. Shit. Niall Horan just texted me. I quickly entered his number in my contacts and thought about what to text him back.

To Niall:

Oh hey! Long time no see what's it been like 3 hours?

I replied trying to keep it casual with just a touch of humor.

From Niall:

Yeah I know it's been forever! You wanna maybe catch up tomorrow?

To Niall:

Are you serious?

From Niall:

Yeah! Do you maybe wanna go to lunch or something?

To Niall:

Are you like full on bull shitting me right now?

From Niall:

Haha why don't you believe me??

To Niall:

Uhh because your Niall Horan and I'm pretty sure you just invited me to lunch...

From Niall:

And our Brooklyn Rose, and yes that is correct

From Niall:

Look, I know this really good sushi place in like central down town, they have private rooms so no one will see us, say yes!

To Niall:

Fine, 1:00 o'clock?

From Niall:

It's a date! I'll text you directions later, I have an interview, bye!

To Niall:

See you tomorrow

I could not even believe what just happened! Niall Horan had just invited me to lunch... And I said yes! I quickly got up to go find something to wear.

I looked all around my bag but I brought nothing suitable to have lunch with Niall Horan in! I finally decided on a burgundy button up, my lulu lemon leggings, combat boots and a beige cardigan type thing.

I got in the shower so my hair would be curly in the morning. I blasted 1D the whole time and sang along to every word. After m shower I realize how tired I was. It had been a really long day, the show went a lot longer that the hour that it shows on tv.

When I got out I realized my aunt was home. "Hi auntie Linda" I said to her.

"Brooklyn!" She said pulling me into a hug. "How was the show?"

"So good!" I exclaimed, "I'm um meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow at one." I told her hopeful she would let me borrow her car to get down there.

"Oh sounds like fun" she said, then she smiled. "Take the Mercedes" she said tossing me the keys and walking away

"Thanks," I called after her. My aunt doesn't have any of her own kids and she makes a lot of money so she likes to spoil me and my siblings. She has a brand new white Mercedes Benz Vitt CL. It was gorgeous. I can't believe she is letting me drive it though, I just got my license last month.

I went up to the guest bedroom and put my pajamas on. I still couldn't believe what had happened to me that day, just as I was about I fall asleep I heard my phone vibrate.

From Niall:

Goodnight :)

I couldn't help but smile as I dozed off