Pink cheeks

Oliver

Today's the first day at my new school.... yay.... if you can't tell I'm not too happy. This would be my thirteenth school in eight months. But I guess that's what I get for beating up every guy who touched my sister. She tends to attract the crazies.

Sadly her and I don't have the same classes. But I know if anything happens she'll let me know. I'm praying that she'll be ok seeing as it's our first day.

Walking through these empty hallways trying to find my first class is kinda strange. Everything is so fancy and not at all what I'm used to.

   I'm already 30mins later then I wanted to be but since it's the first day it should be fine.

I groan whispering under my breath, "crap where the heck of my first class? This place is like a freakin maze. How do people manage?"

Looking down at my paper full of letters and numbers making up the classes I'm suppose to be going to.

"246,247,248,249.... AHH HA! 250. Finally."

Clenching my hand into a loose fist I knock politely on the door. The knob turns and a older women maybe in her late 30s, about 5'7" with her heals on, dressed in red and white. She peaks though the door way. Seeing me and then letting go of the knob she  walks back into the classroom.

I continue opening the door and slowly walk in, closing the door behind me. She has a small smile, stops walking and stands in front of the classroom. I finally get to her and stop, I have my black Saint Laurent backpack hanging off of my shoulder. (Not gonna life it's kinda heavy and I haven't even gotten any text books yet.)

The teacher looks at the students. My eyes scan the classroom surveying every student. My eyes find this cute girl, she has short brown hair with subtle blond streaks, her hair falls over her faces and then is removed by her hand. Her blue-yellow eyes lock with my gaze. I can feel my eyes slowly trying to turn black as Xavier jumps up and down knowing that she might just be the one (Mike is my Dragon.... he's kinda just like the voice in the back of my head... until I shift... then I can't really control him unless her lets me.)

I can feel my cheeks tighten and become warm as Xavier growls in joy. But it quickly fades hearing the teachers voice bringing my mind back to reality.

The teacher announces to the students, "Well class, I can see your eyes are already up here. I'd like you all to meet Oliver. He will be joining us from now on."

I slightly nod my head still looking around the classroom. She puts her hand on my shoulder and whispers, "take that seat, right there." She points to a seat next to the brown haired girl I had been looking at earlier.

I happily walk to the seat and sit down. I feel the brown haired girl's gaze on me. My head turns to look at her and she's staring at me. Intensely. She seems to be off in some other world.

  Lifting my hand up, I wave to see if she'll come back from her own little mind and back into the real one.

Her eyes blink and her face becomes pink. She quickly shoves her face in her book. Her heart rate had increased and her breathing did as well. (I can hear it and feel the heat from her.) It was cute so see her so flustered like this.

*********************
Thank you guys for sticking with me!
I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far!
I Love you guys!