Angelica Schuyler Church

HOLY SHIT GUYS I WENT FROM UNRATED TO 333 IN HUMOR HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH

Angelica: When I finally meet Thomas Jefferson, Imma compel him to include women in our brand new nation.

Renee: . . . about that . . .

Angelica: What about it?

Renee: Well you see he *pauses* d'you hear that?

Angelica: *listens for a moment* I do hear it!

Renee: It kinda sounds like . . .

Angelica: Eliza crying and . . .

Renee: Letters burning

*They look at each other in a moment of realization*

Angelica/Renee: We have to go to America

~~TIME SKIP~~

Lin: Well, thank god the whole ordeal of the world exploding has been dealt with.

Hamilton: While I do agree with you with every drop of water in the ocean that we are incredibly lucky to be alive at this current moment, our world has now metaphorically blown up right in our faces.

Lin: Yeah--

*Door breaks down*

Angelica/Renee: cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs!!!!!

Lin/Hamilton: Shit.

Sorry, if it was bad, I just wanted to get this chapter out ASAP. And (unless I've missed a character) the chapter is going to be Peggy! She's going to released on a specific day next week after school because . . .

The school's allowing me and my friend (Sam) to create a genderbend Hamilton at our school and I'm just really excited! I'm gonna be Hamilton and Sam's going to be Burr.The day Peggy will be released is going to be the audition date. It's going to be really sad to see this story end after all that's happened ;-;. But atleast we some damn good times along the way.