Worry

The mission had begun without him, and no one told him what it was for (mostly because he hadn't been listening the first time). Pidge and Hunk had tried to fill him in, but he just got even more confused, so they just settled with the old 'you'll see when you get there' tactic.

They drove their lions slowly towards a green-and-purple-tinted planet, and Lance still wasn't used to driving the Red Lion (It definitely didn't help that he was tired). He swore he barely even touched the forward control and the lion sprung forward, hitting the Black and Yellow Lions simultaneously.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, man!" Keith said loudly, trying to keep from yelling (Allura had playfully threatened to shove him into the next wormhole they found if he didn't at least try to be nicer to Lance).

"Lance, slow down buddy! Did you not sleep well last night either? You've been noticeably more clumsier."

"Sorry, Keith. And Hunk."

"Lance? It's okay but I'd be a horrible friend not to worry, are you okay? Did you hear what I asked? How many tails does my lion have-"

"Hunk, I'm just tired, you guys did just wake me up at what feels like the equivalent of midnight. I'm fine. Stop worrying about dumb me."

There was silence, and Lance regretted that last part, but it was true. He was supposed to be the dumb one, right?

"Hunk? I can hear the gears turning in your head." Pidge said, breaking the silence.

"Guys, I'm sitting this mission out with Lance, you know what for and why. Meet me in the kitchen or living room, Lance."

Lance huffed in return.

"I'm not going anywhere. You can't make me. This is a team mission, whatever we're doing includes all of us or none of us."

"He's right," Allura cut in, almost sadly. "The villagers here must want to see all of us, not just three."

There was silence again for a second. Hunk decided it was best to stay with the team, and they were off exploring a new planet.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Heck,,

I'm using the new lion arrangements BC I'll have no head if I don't probably c; also I love me some wholesome+caring Hunk, he is the best friend and no one can tell me otherwise! Also, heck I managed to write this and didn't even plan it