Oh no.

It was a regular day once again, you running in the maze, or so, after your shift was over you ran back to the glade, not knowing what so expect as of right now.

You got distracted with your thoughts and hit your leg on something sharp.

You looked down and your leg and saw a huge cut up wound, that was bleeding quite rapidly.

You thought fast and bandaged up the wound, running once again in the pain, the skies were getting darker, and darker.

Soon enough a beep came on your watch, it was from the glade.

It must be an emergency.

You ran as fast as you could and saw a passed out runner on the floor near the glade doors.

The screams heard from the glade was loud, and you soon enough heard what they were saying.

The maze doors are closing!

Your heart sank and looked up at the sky, it was closing.

You grabbed the runner and dragged him with you.

The rumbles of the maze doors could be heard, and it made you push harder.

You were right in front of the maze doors that lead to the glade, but it was closing fast, there was no way you would be able to go through the doors with the runner.

You had a choice, to save the runner or yourself, and didn't have much time.

You sighed and kicked the runner back into the glade, letting the maze doors close on you.

That huge noise of crushed rocks against rocks killed you, but you were out in the maze, alone and scared.