Chapter Six

Serenity~

"Aye ya'll come on the food ready." I heard Jayme's voice echoed from upstairs.

I paused the game Simba and I were playing , putting down my controller on the floor.

"Raise you to the kitchen" Simba said. I looked up and she was already gone, sucking my teeth I got up running after her

This bitch stay cheating.

"Aye mane yo ass cheated! That aint fair bring yo giraffe neck ass back over here."

I kept ran up the stairs from the basement. I caught a glimpse of her and ran faster.

"Bitch don't claim I cheated just because yo burnt black ass can't run."

"Mane let me black. Pissy puss-.. AHH fuck!" I bumped my toe and fell but I landed on somebody. Groaning I looked up and saw Jayme.

"O-oh shit my bad. I'm sorry." I quickly got up holding my hand out to hers. She grabbed it and stood up.

"Now what if I busted my head open."

I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes.

Dramatic bitch.

"Stop being dramatic you sound like somebody mama and shit."

"Daddy. Somebody daddy, and that somebody is youuu."

"Bitch you not my daddy."

"Oh really? Lets find out."

She grabbed my hand and started to walk towards the stairs. I started panicking, my chest moving up and down in a very fast pace.

The fuck does this bitch mean? She not bout to fuck me with them here.

I yanked my hand back pulling away from her grip and she turned around frowning with one of her eyebrows raise at me.

"You not bout to treat me like you treating all these bitches in your phone. Ian gon be one of them bitches you fuck and then you go tell your homies about. Aight? So chil-"

She pressed her lips against mine cutting me off. Her lips moved with mine in a very slow passionate pace and her fingers caressed my check.

What is this new feeling in my stomach.. it almost felt like butterflies.

I closed my eyes tilting my head to the side deepening the kiss. She bent down grabbing on my legs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her torso as she backed me up against the wall. The kiss continued for a good 3 minutes before she bit my bottom lip and we pulled away breathing heavily.

"Mane look. Ian got NO bitches in my phone and my "Homies" already know about ya ass and we aint even fuck yet."

I stared at her in confusion.

"Why are you telling ya' friends bout me fa'?"

"I mean look at ya'. Your amazing. Who wouldn't brag about you to they friends?"

My cheeks became hot and I looked down biting on my bottom lip to hide my smile.

She placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head up. She stared in my eyes for a moment then leaned in placing a soft peck against them.

"So with that being said. Lemme take you out somewhere tomorrow."

"I-.." I bit my lip trying to think of a lie. "I have work tomorrow!"

"So do I." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I just wanna take you out to eat. We come home almost at the same time."

"U-Uhm.. Sure?"