Chapter Nine

Serenity ~

We got to Dunkin' donuts after a few minutes of driving , i parked the car and got out and so did Archie.

We went inside standing in the line.

"Why you all a sudden here again? Are you coming back..?"

"Uhm.. nah that's over and done. But i do care a lot for you and seeing you fucked up last night and this morning just.. i wanted to take you out the house for maybe like an hour or so?"

She nodded looking down at her fingers. When it was our turn we got our food and went back out to the car.

"Aye wanna go to that park a couple mins away?"

"Our favorite park.." She talked below a whisper but i caught it.

I sighed pulling out the parking lot driving towards the park. The car was silent , no music was playing , no talking just pure silent. Archie look like she was in deep thoughts, i shock my head and parked the car.

"You good mane?"

"I-I'm not your mane." She rolled her eyes and got out the car.

I sucked my teeth getting out with my food in my hand. "Look we gon sit here for about-.." I pulled my phone out and looked at the time "30 mins then i gotta go home."

"Does you girlfriend know your here with me or you sneaked out the house? I bet she doesn't even know about me, probably think i'm a crazy bitch."

"Uhm one ion got a girlfriend , it's non of her business where i'm at or what i'm doing because she doesn't own me. Got it? And honestly she doesn't , you ain't even come up."

She ate her food while staring at her feet. "We use to come here when we didn't have anything to do.. You took me here on our first date because the restaurant we were suppose to go to was burnt down.. we had a little picnic and you made it official on that same night"

By now tears were escaping from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. She sniffed and wiped her tears away chuckling lowly.

"We were so playful here. We would come on Sundays because most of the kids would be here . We would play with them, we would run around with them. One night we came out here we sat and talked about our future, about how you were gonna love be forever and how you wanted to have a huge as family with me."

She laughing loudly and got up. She threw her bag at me and walked towards me pointing her finger in my face.

"You. Lied."

She started hitting on my chest over and over. For a second i just stared at her but soon i grabbed her hand twisting it throwing her into the floor.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME!! YOU SAID THIS WAS FORVER!! WHAT? IM TO MUCH FOR YOU? I BITCH TOO MUCH? WELL ALL THAT WAS YOUR FAULT, IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN AND STOP ENTERTAINING BITCHES AND FUCKING BITCHES AND SHIT THEN MAYBE JUST FUCKING MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE BITCHED SO MUCH. I LOVED YOU!! I LOVE YOU!"

She got back up and threw a punch to my right cheek. Blood started forming in my mouth and i stared at her laughing lowly before i pushed her back down on the floor. I got on top of her and threw punches after punches towards her face. Her lips and her nose was just gushing out blood. I stopped when i felt she wasn't moving munch anymore.

"Stupid bitch. Get yourself together. Nothing is forever , everything is fucking temporary! Seasonal, Part time. Everything! Friends , Best friends , Girlfriends , Wife's! all that is TEMPORARY! " I shock my head as she tried to get up and kicked her sides causing her to fall back down then walked away as she groaned.