Chapter 12: Kino Kidnapped Haruhi?!

( Narrator ) Previously on bruises and Bitemarks: " Reiji you have to help me " subaru said worried. " what is it subaru " reiji said in a angry voice. " someone is trying to kidnap Haruhi" subaru said almost yelling." WHAT ok i am going " reiji said worried. " Honey someone is trying to kidnap the baby" reiji said leaving the sakamaki manor. " let's go " you said running as fast as you can. " HARUHI, HARUHI, HARUHI DARLING WHERE ARE YOU. " you yelled worried. " HARU-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU MY BABY. " you keep yelling. " Y/N REIJI HARUHI IS GONE. " subaru yelled running downstairs. 

( Narrator ) On with the story now. (Subaru's POV ) Haruhi is missing and reiji and Y/N is home how will they react. " SUBARU " reiji and Y/N was crying in my shoulders then soon i was crying because i just lost my niece. My niece is the thing that makes me happy and i just lost her. " My baby is missing and it is my fault " Y/N said sobbing. " it is going to be ok baby it is going to be fine " reiji said trying to comfort her but she still cried. ^ AT KINO'S MANSION WITH KARLHEINZ ^ " where am i " Haruhi said confused. " Hehe you are in my house " a person said with a rather deep voice. " who are you" Haruhi said whimpering. " My name is Kino" The man said walking in the room. Haruhi screamed.

 " HELP ME PLEASE YOUR NOT MY DAD I NEED MY MOMMY AND DADDY " ( Also Haruhi is 3 and speaks proper english because her father was teaching her for a very long time and she learned to speak properly ) " Your mother and father aren't here and they can't help you so if you value your life little baby you should SHUT UP " the man yelled at the shut up and made haruhi mre scared she started crying. " WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MOMMY DADDY " haruhi was crying so much that the man made her shut up by shoving a bottle in her mouth. " There that will shut you up. " Haruhi drank the bottle and fell asleep. " Karlheinz bring her to a crib we will make a ransom note tomorrow " Kino said as Karlheinz brung Haruhi to her room.

 ^ BACK WITH YOU REIJI AND SUBARU ^ " I miss haruhi reiji when will she come back." You said laying in bed with reiji. " we will find her soon i promise i will start looking tomorrow " reiji said caressing your hair. You started sobbing. " Baby don't cry you cried enough go to sleep " reiji said in his soothing voice and it put you right to sleep. ^ the next day with kino and Haruhi ^ " Wake up " Kino said angry. " Daddy? " Haruhi asked again. " no i am not your dad now get up " kino said again. " then no i am not going to wake up little bitch " Haruhi said. She learned to use bad words when your pissed from subaru and she was pissed.

 " WHAT DID YOU SAY" kino yelled. Haruhi stood up from her crib, " I SAID NO LITTLE FUCKTARD " Haruhi yelled. " THAT IS IT I AM DONE WITH YOU YOU ARE GOING IN THE DUNGEON AND TO NEVER SEE LIGHT AGAIN" kino yelled he was so angry that he had to do something about it. So he took her to the dungeon and gave her food and clothes and left her there. " i want mommy and daddy" Haruhi said softly and started sobbing. " I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY " haruhi yelled this time and started crying again.

Author-chan: What a sad chapter i cried when reading this. I hope you all enjoyed it. What will happen to haruhi? Will reiji and subaru find her before it's too late? Who is this kino and karlheinz? Find out in the next chapter of Bruises and bitemarks.

End of chapter 12