Chapter 9: Uncles day with Haruhi

( Narrator ) Welcome back to part 2 of haruhi with her uncles. ( Third person POV ) Shu,subaru, and haruhi are all laying down and chilling when all of a sudden Laito,Ayato,Kanato and Yui walked in the room. " Hi haruhi baby" Kanato said picking Haruhi up. " NOOOOOO " haruhi wined " PUT ME DOWN UNCLE KANATO"

Haruhi yelled and was squirming. " Ok my little baby " Kanato put Haruhi down and kissed her on the forehead. " Hey little macaron " Laito said as he kissed you on the cheek. " Hey uncwle Raito " haruhi said as she walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. " Hey pancake " Ayato said. " UNCWLE AWATO I AM NUT A PANCWAKE " haruhi yelled and kicked ayato in his knee. " OW GODDAMNIT HARUHI"

Ayato yelled as he held his knee jumping up and down.  " YOU CURSED DEPLORABLE '' Haruhi yelled as she ran to shu. " why don't we have a uncles day with Haruhi " subaru awoke and suggested. " Yeah that sounds fun " Laito said as he smirked. " Sexy " Haruhi said as she smriked. " Seriously Haruhi you're being like laito now."

Shu said as he chuckled. " Also she looks like me " Laito said as he hugged Haruhi. " I wove chu uncwle Waito " Haruhi said as she hugged laito. " I love you to my little macaron." Laito said as he hugged Haruhi back. " Awww how cute " reiji said as he teleported to the room.

" DADDY " haruhi yelled and ran to reiji and hugged him. " Since when did you learn how to walk haruhi?" Reji asked as he picked her up. " Dada I had fun " Haruhi said as she soon fell asleep in reiji's arms. " I'm glad baby." Reiji said as he put her in the car.

" Hi honey." You said as Reiji came home with haruhi fast asleep in his arms. " Hey darling. " Reiji said as he kissed your cheek. " I have to put haruhi to bed now. And then we could watch TV or something like that." Reiji said as he walked upstairs. " I'm going to bed soon honey anyways." You said walking upstairs with him.  " Good night haruhi good night Y/N love you guys very much." Reiji said and soon fell asleep.

End of chapter 9