Chapter 1- What the Hell?!

Short chapters

All the Love,
PAPA

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Third P.O.V.

After the band broke up Harry had became a High school teacher just like he always wanted. Louis owns his own record company along with Liam called L&L Record Company. He loves that company, not as much as his husband Harry and his two kids Patrick and Angelo Styles.
Harry carried both for 9 months he loves every part of it accept when both ripped his asshole he couldn't sit for a week when he had Angelo.
All the boys agreed to break the band up after Harry had Angelo.
Niall and Zayn are married they have a son named Josh. Niall is the CEO of Horan Tech Enterprise after his father passed and the band broke up.

   Coming home from work with the kids over Liam's for the night Harry wanted to make something special for Louis when he got home for their anniversary.
    Harry heard moans from his and Louis bedroom he opened the door to a horrific sight. 'Louis cheated on me with Liam' Harry thought to himself.
    "Oh-h g-o-I'd Louis faster" Liam moaned. "You want that?" Louis was supposed to pull out but Harry screamed so loud Louis came inside of Liam.
      "WHAT THE HE'LL IS THIS LOUIS?!" Harry screamed so loud the car alarms in the area went off."AND WITH LIAM, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! ON OUR ANNIVERSARY?! ANNIVERSARY?!"
       "Fuck you Liam and you to Louis!" Harry said.
       "He already did." Liam said. Harry's hormones started to kick in and he punched Liam in the face and made Liam out cold."You got knocked the fuck out!" Louis said. "That humored you Lou? Let me do some more. Kitchen. Table. Divorce. Papers. Bye." Harry said and walked out.
         Harry called Niall.
N-hello?
H-hey it's Harry are the kids with you?
N-yes Liam droped them off said he had errands
H-can I stay the night. I'll tell you when I get there
N-okay?

Later that Night

So Harry told the whole story."I'm sorry Harry he dosent deserve you or the kids." Niall said.
         "Oh fuck faster Josh faster" Harry and Niall heard. So they ran to Josh's room after Patrick and Josh came at the same time.
           "HEY IS EVERYTH-" Harry stoped and looked at the sight in front of them.
           "Oh shit" Patrick and Josh said at the same time.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Ha whaca think?

All the Love,
PAPA