Chapter 4 - First Date, Second Wedding? Children?

Niall P.O.V.

     I was internally freaking out over this date. Will i look god or have a great personality or will he just hate me like he is a fucking god. But it also makes me feel like I'm cheating on Zayn but wouldn't he want to be happy again just like he did for me.

      @ The Restaurant

      "Hi."I said shy. "I'm Niall Horan and I assume your Logan Paul?"  "Yes, yes I am."he said. "You look stunning and just perfect." I blushed tomato red. "Thank you, you look just as good."
       Just then the waiter came over to take our drinks and food order. Kinda funny he likes pasta and Pepsi just like me. He would be a great husband already. Not to fast Horan.
         "Tell me about yoir family." he said. "Well.... I have a 21 year old married to a man with 2 twin boys, so I'm a grandpa at 35. I have a little boy 4 years old named Niall Jr. Thats about it. What about you?" I questioned.
          "Well i do vlogs. Acting and such. I have a brother Jake Paul hes also a YouTuber, my mom Pamala and my dad Greg they got devorcied. I live with my best friend Evan he's a bit short or like really, really short."
           "That was great -waiter can we have the strongest thing you've got?" I questioned.

@ Logans Apartment (very drunk and teribble smut)

        "Oh my goodness f-f-faster Niall oh fuck" he moaned. "You like that boy you like that thick cock up you ass and pounding your prostate?" he moaned again and that made me hit his prostate again and cum inside of him.

The Next Morning

          "Ow shit why dose my bum hu- what the fuck did we do?" As i heard him start to ball his eyes out. "I'm gonna be pregnant and I'm gonna be all alone!"  "Shhhh I will be here for you cause that is my child and i will have to own up to my mistakes. Okay?" He nodded.

            "Now, that I dont want our baby to be a bastard. Not in abad way like i would prefer us to be married even if we've been on only one date i think you will be the best husband, father/mommy, and grandpa. Now will you do the honor of be coming a Paul-Horan?" I questioned "Yes, yes id love to be." he answered.

The Wedding Day ( 5 months later )

       "We are gathered here today....." I zoned out staring into Logans beautiful eyes and those pink lips. I was knocked out of the trance when Logan said "I do." "Do you Niall-" I cut the preacher. "I do." I responded. "I now pronounce you Niall Horan-Paul and Logan Paul-Horan. You may now kiss." and we kissed for a good 5 minutes.
         Me and Logan heard "Dads and Granddads."  We turned around and was automaticly being engulfed into a big hug."Congratulations dad you found another special someone."

4 Months Later

          "Niall fuck you and your wicked ways of me having four kid s 3 boys and 1 girl i will have to push out of my ass." he said during a contraction.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" he yelled and squesed my hand i heard a bone pop."Fuch you Horan fuck you." I just told him over and over again that is ok. Then i broke into teares at the 4 babies infront of me."Can I get my hand checked out?" I questioned the doctor he just nodded.

   Turns out he poped my tumb out of place. "Drake, Erica, George, and Margaret Horan-Paul."  I smiled at my children.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pretty short chapters for a short book. Everything is happening so fast.  

All the Love,
PAPA