Epilogue

So sad the story has to come to an end.*sob* I enjoyed the past 2 to 3 weeks writing this story. Be honest it could have been better more  drama. I couldn't. I don't consist of a lot of drama that's why there aren't any drama. Only Louis cheating.(He's not that rude). Anyways Maybe another story? Find out soon (1 to 2 months tops)

All the Love,
PAPA
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Third Person

     17 Years Later

     Harry and Christan are going strong. They has a little girl named Kristen 15 years old. She's in 10th grade in high school. Their sons; Edward, Joshua, and James. Edward is a boxer he loved it and taking it up said a career right now. Joshua is an actor he stared in the the coming of one direction as the younger Harry cause he has most of the Harry looks on him. James made his own show called  The Late Late Late show with James Styles. Love the show. Edward turned out hat like his brother James. They both have 2 children James husband Jake Pitt(now Styles)carried them. Harrison Styles and Paul Styles. While with Edward he has twins  from a one night stand; turned out the man was straight and married. Anyways his two are Frank Styles and Scott Styles. Joshua is still on the hunt for a nice woman. He has a girl Angle Styles after his girlfriend died in a car accident in the way to work whole angle was in school.

        With Niall and Logan things are going great with there four kids still in school (suspended from 9 grade from beating the shit out of a guy  that tryed to rape their sister.)

        Now Josh and Patrick. Kids are in college. Have a 10 year old and one on the way. Patrick is studying business to take his dad's spot in the Horan Company. Josh still teaches 12th grade and he still loves it. He kept in touch with Tina and Jake; they got married. Has a boy-which is my brother in law- Jake Pitts- Jake(dad) is still in the NFL played with Patrick for about 12 years until Patrick retired from NFL. Tina is the principal of 12th grade here. Josh was offered the job but turned it down cause he preferred teaching instead of scoolding a child and checking the rooms and halls all day.

         Louis and Liam are still married moved back to U.K. and apologized to Harry of the events that happened. Louis is building relationship with his two sons.

In the words of One Directon;

You and Me got a whole lot of history

All the Love,
PAPA