Chapter 3- Hospital Now

Third P.O.V

5 Months Later

Harry, Niall, Patrick, and Josh were on the porch until Niall's, Harry's, and Patrick's water broke.

"Josh Nathan Horan! Come here we all need to get to the hospital now!" Niall said. Just then Josh passed out. Fuck. No use.
"I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUSH-AHHHHHHH" Patrick yelled "Push sweetheart"Harry said just then four wails of crying was heard we all had the babies on the porch of Niall s house.
"Nathan and Eric James Horan"Patrick said."Darcy Edwards Styles"Harry said."Niall James Horan Jr" Niall said.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Long timeJump
4 Years Later
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Josh and Patrick got married 2 years ago, now Patrick is a Horan of the families. Harry and Niall couldn't love them both anymore they felt like they belonged to eachouther.
Ethan and Eric are5 4 years old, they also started school this year. Patrick and Josh couldn't be any happier that their kids are smart as fuck.
As for Harry he's been enjoying her time with Darcy. She also starts school with her cousins and her uncle Niall she couldn't be any happier. Harry is also dating this super nice guy and he loves Darcy. His name is Christian DelGrosso he is even thinking of proposing to him after Christian has the baby. Oh yeah Christian is pregnant, 3 boys that will be a hand full.
So far Liam and Louis got married a year ago so far by news. The company name changed to Payne Record Company so far. And also have a 4 year old son Bear Payne.
Josh is a NFL football player for the Cowboys but they still live in California do to Patrick's job. Teaching at the high school with his dad he teaches 12th grade. Where he is now. Pregnant 5 months on maturnatie leave next month. He teaches math.

Josh P.O.V

"Mr.H" Jake the asshole and Football jock of the school, " I definitely have an A in this class, danm right Mr.H!"
"You have a B in this class cause you a bitch." I said. Another student says "His hormones are coming up don't. Fucck with Mr.H." As I continued " You will soon have a F cause I'm about to fuck you up."
"How so?" He questioned. I smerked " Miss Tina would you like to tell him?" I asked she nodded and stood up. "Jake I'm pregnant." She said. "Not mine. You've been fucking every dude around." He said bluntly. "Actually I personally know her and she has been super loyal and she has not fucked anyone but you and. Your the hoe cause I have cameras in here and that is descusting I have to clean Howard's desk ever morning. I need to lock my door." I responded.
"I don't want it." Yes he will. "You see Jake I've talked to your mother and father and they said ' If he dosent take care of this child I will let coach Johnson he will not be playing any sport anytime soon.' So I recommend that you own up to that child and take care of it if you want to be in the Career world or NFL anytime soon." I responded.
He looked so stupid. "Tina and you Jake stay after class." I said.

"Alright you two. You two will come early in the morning- about 6:30- and come to a parenting class next semester. Ok?" I questioned.
"I'm sorry Tina." Jake said." Im just really scared to be a dad." "It's okay Jake my husband did the same thing well not that he just passed out in the dead middle of the hall way. Thinking about it now I want to laugh so hard."
"Who's your husband?" Jake asked. I responded with "Josh Horan Famous NFL player I thought you would know him Jake he talk about us all the time in his interviews."

Harry's P.O.V

I'm at dinner with Christian. I'm gonna propose.
"Christian you have made me the happiest man alive. I just want to spend the rest of my time with you forever. So will you marry me Christian DelGrasso? Marry me?" He responded " Yes, oh my goo-" he stoped "What's wrong?" I asked "My water broke." Was all he said before I was speeding to the hospital.

@ The Hospital

"I hate you so much Harry" and "FUCK YOU HARRY YOU DID THIS" with so many out the window. "There beautiful Harry."he said "Edward, Joshua, and James Styles." I responded "There perfect names Harry that's why I'll be Christan Styles."

Niall's. P.O.V

"Granddad your phone is ringing" Earhan yelled.

It was Harry
M-hey Harry what's up?
H-can you get Darcy from school?
M-sure why?
H-Christian went into labor after I proposed and he wants to be a Styles now he will change his YouTube channel from Christian DelGrasso to Christian Styles vlogs I'm so happy.
M-hey does he know anyone who love to get to know a Grandpa?
He was talking to Christian
H-he says Tyler Oakley or Logan Paul
M-oh Logan Paul I'll have to slide into his dm. Harry and Niall from One Direction marrying Youtubers.
H-that sounds nice. Christan and Harry Styles with Niall and Logan Horan-Paul.
N-talk later?
H-yeah.

Christian
(35 for story)

Christian (35 for story)

Logan
(33 for story)

Logan (33 for story)