Family Vlog - Chapter 5

Christian's P.O.V.

            "Welcome back everybody to a new Christian Styles vlog." I whisper-yell to the camera. "Right now the babies are sleeping. Oh I remember you havent seen the babies. This little guy is Edward he's the oldest with his two brothers, Joshua, and James. Lets go see what my husband is up to today." But then I turned the camera cause of a e-mail i got from the ceo of YouTube.   

       Dear Christan Styles,
The CEO of YouTube has given you an offer of becoming the new CEO of YouTube with the offer of your close friend and YouTuber Logan Paul as the co-CEO of YouTube. Respond as soon as possible.

      Right away i called Logan.
M: Logan we got a offer from YouTube
L: What? What for?
M:Me be CEO and you CO-CEO
L:Lets do it.
M:Ok

        YouTube call:
M:This is Christan Styles and I have contacted Logan and him and I accept the job
YT:Great! Can you start tommorow?
M:Yes we can

Tommorow Morning

        My dream come true be a CEO of one of the many YouTube headquarters in the world. Just happens to be the main headquarters of YouTube. Just as i was about to walk in I spotted Logan. "Hey Logan how are you doing and niall and kids?" "We're doing great actually. Only if Erica would sleep though the night like her older brothers and sister. But me and Niall lover her to death even if we have the most important jobs in the world." he responded. "Same here but our youngest and oldest I think they need glasses cause they are smart but, they cant seem to get thier colors right." I said. "I They may be colorblind." Logan stated "My mom said I did the same thing as a baby." True never thought about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is epilogue cause I ran out of ideas.😀

All The Love,
PAPA