Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Any similarities in this story is purely coincidental. 

Thank you and enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________

  Nabi's POV:

Through the entire hour we were in the car, Jin kept telling me about their friendship while Namjoon was filling me in on Jimin's relationship with Yoongi. Apparently they've gotten so close to the point they decided to live together. I didn't know about them living with each other. It only made me wonder if I'm going to live with the both of them.

Namjoon also spilled some secrets about how Jimin's company had partnered with Yoongi's and managed to pay off some of our debt. Wow Oppa must be really close with them to tell them about the debt. They didn't know the total amount but apparently the $10 million debt had decreased to around $4 million. My eyes widened. Damn why didn't anyone tell me about this?!

They kept spilling information until we reached a large white house with wooden stairs and doors. Since it was 1 pm, the sun was shining directly onto the house making it almost blinding. Trees were planted near the house and on the driveway which helped cover a portion of the house. It looked like there were a total of 3 floors. There were stairs in order to help you reach the front door. Namjoon parked in front of the house and motioned us to step out. I gently placed Baram into his carrier and picked it up after I zipped it.

I walked up the stairs with Jin and Namjoon trailing behind me. I rang the doorbell and heard fast footstepson the other side of the door. Sounds ofdogs barking resonated through the open windows. I heard Baram hiss from fear before someoneswerved the door open and revealed a young man in his early twenties withbright orange hair holding the knob. Hishair was hanging perfectly over his forehead and wore a grey fuzzy sweater withblack jeans underneath. He had whitesocks with a picture of a poodle printed on it. He didn't wear any makeup but his lips were shining which would probablyexplain the lip balm in his other hand. He had a ring on his left middle finger which showed off his tinyfingers. He was just tiny in general.

"NABI!" He pounced onto me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hi Oppa." I hugged him back.

"OMG YOU LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT!!! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING BACK IN BUSAN?! I NEED TO FEED YOU MORE!!" He exclaimed, tightening the hug. Trailing behind him was another young man in his early twenties. He had blond hair and a blue snapback hiding his unruly hair. He wore a white shirt with black half-sleeves and blue jean shorts. He was barefoot but had black slippers on. In his hand was a brown poodle, the same one as the picture printed on the socks. He had a neutral face as he walked closer.

I smiled. "Hi Yoongi Oppa." He smiled back. Once he reached me, he ruffled my hair with his gummy smile. "Wassup Aegi."

The boy with the orange hair kept on tightening the hug, not noticing how I couldn't breathe. Yoongi patted his shoulder. "Jimin, she can't breathe."

Jimin immediately released the hug but still kept a strong grip on my shoulders. "Mianhe Aegi."

Aegi is my nickname that Jimin came up with. Back when our mother was pregnant with me, they didn't know if I was going to be a girl or a boy so Jimin said to just call me Aegi. It kind of stuck so even Yoongi Oppa calls me that.