Chapter 3

I've realized that my chapters are pretty long so this chapter will be a bit shorter.   

I'm still trying to figure out how to insert pictures into my story. 

Please fill free to leave any comments or suggestions for future chapters. 

Disclaimer:  Any similarities in this story is purely coincidental. 

Thank you and enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

Nabi's POV:

Jimin and Yoongi left my room to make dinner for us. I went to my bags I brought with me and beganorganizing my new bedroom. Even thoughmost of my things were coming next week, I still brought my underwear andBaram's toys and scratching post to keep him busy.

I put the scratching post in the corner of my bedroom next to themattress so that way when he wakes up, he can release his stress onto thepost. I did a pretty good job oftraining him not to scratch the furniture. The full month of being stuck homewith him with a spray bottle in my hand paid off.

Baram sniffed the bedroom and inspected it before finally relaxing ontothe small bed I made for him. Once herelaxed, it was time for me to start unpacking my clothes.

I walked around my bedroom to find the closet but didn't see it. Instead, I saw a flight of stairs going down. I walked down and was surprised to see a huge room filled with shoes and clothes. Where did all of this come from?! I started panicking and ran back upstairs. Baram was mewling trying to find me. He had jumped off of his post and waddled towards me once I reached the top. I picked him up and ran downstairs towards the kitchen.

Once I reached the family room, I turned to my left and saw Jimin sitting on the sofa watching TV. I ran up to him and grabbed his arm.

Panting, I said, "Oppa. Come with me." He scrunched his eyebrows together and stood up to follow me. We went back upstairs to my bedroom and down to the walk-in-closet.

"What's wrong?" He was still confused as I pointed at the clothes.

"Where did all of this come from?" He squinted his eyes not understanding what I meant.

"I bought them."

"For who?" I said suspiciously.

He crashed his eyebrows together before finally understanding what I meant. He laughed loudly, clutching onto his stomach before answering, "For you. Who else?"

"But I don't need this much! Plus my stuff is coming next week. Where will I put them?!" I started pulling at my hair, long forgotten the fact that Baram was sitting on my shoulders.

Jimin smirked before pulling my arm. "I knew you would have this reaction so I have this space for your other clothes."

Opening the door near the staircase, it lead to two separate rooms: one specifically for shoes and bags, the other just for clothes. My eyes widened as I saw the lights brighten once we stepped in.

"There is no light switch. It has a sensor so every time you walk in, the light will just turn on. And don't worry, if the battery runs out, it will depend on the power the solar panels provide." Jimin said with a proud smile.