Short Introduction

English is not my first language so please bear with the grammar mistakes.

Disclaimer: Any similarities to in this story is purely coincidental. 

_______________________________________________________________

Park Nabi is a perky 15 year-old who has only one goal in life: become successful and take care of her family. Unlike most other families, she grew up with her grandparents and older brother. Her parents had passed away due to an unknown incident but since they didn't have enough money, the police decided to drop the case. What they didn't expect was that their parent's had a huge debt and since they passed, it was now the sibling's responsibility to pay it back. A huge debt of 10 million dollars.

Her older brother left the day after she turned 12 to Seoul. He said that in Seoul, there would be better job opportunities and he would do his best to pay off the debt. She grew up with her grandparents until they passed away a year-and-a-half later. She didn't tell her brother about their pass because she knew he was extremely busy. She wanted him to have a peace of mind while being so far away from Busan. She worked at a bakery and a clothing store to help pay for her grandparent's funeral. Her brother would still send money every month and would text her asking how she's been. She would always reply: I'm fine. How are you? Jimin would never find out.

What she didn't expect was that he would call her just 1 week ago telling her to move to Seoul. He sounded happy and excited. He said that he finally bought a house large enough for Nabi to live in with their pets. Jimin said he enrolled her in a school nearby and wanted her to move over next week.

Even though she was happy her brother did this much for her, she still felt guilty not telling him about their grandparent's passing. She had paid a cheaper funeral and it was near their house in Busan. She didn't want to move. But her older brother had already paid for the house and was expecting her to move within a week. It was a good idea for her since her lease for her apartment was coming to an end. She was starting to run out of money and the school had notified her that she was coming short on her payments.

Nabi only sighed and agreed to move in with her brother.