Chapter 4

I'm finally back!  After being overloaded with homework and midterms, I decided to take some time to update!  Honestly, I'm still not sure how I want to continue this story so comments will definitely be helpful!  I'm open for any suggestions!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV:

Seoul is full of fast city life, completely different than the small town in Busan where the siblings lived. The bright city lights and competitive work spirit would put a lot of pressure on Nabi since the flow of society is different.

Jimin had discussed with Yoongi whether or not it would be a good idea to bring Nabi to Seoul. Jimin was worried if she would be able to be accustomed with all the differences, especially judgement from the public since they had just announced they were dating. Even though some workers supported the two's relationship, society was still a b**ch and wasn't open minded enough to work under two gay CEO's.

Flashback:

Jimin was having trouble with his company. He was losing lots of money and stock investors. It got to the point where he started deciding if it was a good idea to just close the company until Yoongi came and everything changed.

Yoongi's company could be considered the one of the top in Korea. His company was passed down from his late father who did a good job of creating a firm foundation for Yoongi to continue his legacy.

It was a typical Friday night for Yoongi. He would go to the club near his company, order a few cocktails and whiskey before crashing into the private rooms completely wasted. The owner of the bar belonged to his good friend since college so he was given special privileges to the rooms.

Yoongi walked into the club and booked a private room, just in case he got wasted (which he knew he would). He saw his friend wiping the cups with a white cloth, cleaning off all of the lipstick stains from the b*****s in the club. Yoongi settled himself in one of the high chairs in front of his friend. He hung his suit's jacket onto the back of the chair and he slid his phone out of his pocket onto the table.

"Whiskey." He heard the man in front of him chuckle. Clinking glasses and the sound of liquid being poured were muffled compared to the loud dubstep beat booming through the club.

"Here you go." Yoongi thanked the man quietly and grabbed onto his glass, chugging the drink down his throat. The tingling sensation of the liquid rolling down his throat was almost addicting. Almost. He slammed his cup back onto the table, sighing deeply.

"Another one." He lowered his head and stared down at the table. If it was anyone else, they would've thought Yoongi had gone through a painful breakup. Technically he was, instead they never dating at all. He had a crush on Jimin ever since the day they met. But like the innocent boy he was, Jimin never noticed. In order for Yoongi to forget his feelings for his crush, he decided to move to Seoul and work for his father. He had finally gotten used to not having Jimin with him until he found an old picture sitting next to each other. At the age of 8, he stared lovingly at Jimin holding Nabi as a baby smiling into the camera. It triggered Yoongi. Why did he still have this picture?

He pulled the picture out of the pocket of his jacket. One hand holding onto his glass, the other one using his thumb, caressing the photo. He sighed deeply before inhaling his now fifth cup of whiskey.

"Another one." His senses were becoming numb and blurry.

"You still have that picture?" Yoongi nodded, only sinking his head further into the table.

"Are you going to find him?" He shook his head. There was no way he could go after Jimin. A straight man.

"P-private~rooooom~Horse." Yoongi slurred his words. He was drunk. His friend only nodded and collected the empty glass from the table. He passed him a card which would unlock the door for the rooms. Yoongi wobbled off the chair and begun to stumble to his room through the crowd of people on the dance floor.

He had just passed the dance floor when he heard soft sounds of sniffling. To his right was a boy with black hair styled back. He wore a white short sleeved dress shirt and tight black leather jeans, perfectly wrapped around his thighs. The boy was hunched over, hands constantly wiping away the tears that were rolling down his cheeks. He looks cute. Yoongi stumbled over to the boy to get a closer look. The boy's cheeks were red from all the crying. His plump pink lips jutted out while his nose had turned red from all the sniffling. His eyes were closed but made a cute moon-shape as the glistening tears rolled down his rosy cheeks. When the boy gasped for air between sobs, his slightly crooked teeth made themselves visible. Yoongi suddenly felt sober.  

"J-Jimin?"