Chapter: 4

It's Friday and last class. This day has gone by so fast and you're pretty happy today and so was Amanda and Todd.

Last class is art which you had with both Amanda and Todd. There was only one class you didn't have together.

When you had biology they had math on Mondays.

You didn't work on Fridays or the weekend. You loved your job more than anything but you also liked to be off for a day and do whatever you wanted.

Later tonight you where going to Amanda's place. She had bought like ten dresses for the prom and was supposed to return all the ones she wouldn't keep.

"Okay class begin where you left last time!" Mrs.Winston say though she prefers her first name, Rose.

You walked to your painting and grabbed the color pallet. Rose had said to draw anything that represents you.

You had painted a graveyard with a skeleton dog walking in the shadows.

You don't want to brag about it but you can't deny that you're quite a talented artist!

Amanda is next to you and beside her is Todd. Amanda suddenly starts to chuckle silently. The art classroom was never quiet. Everyone was chatting but Rose didn't mind. She usually went around the classroom and talked with everyone herself.

"What?" You laugh at Amanda.

She just started laughing even more and Todd laughed at her. What the hell is going on?

"I just started thinking of something..."

Amanda say and stops there.

"And what's that?"

You ask but she shakes her head.

"Nothing really..."

She smiles and you sigh.

You evilly dip your brush in the wine red color you had and quickly brushed along her cheek.

Amanda squeaked but didn't draw much aren't job except from Todd.

He laughed and Amanda stood still.

She dipped her brush in her clear blue and went for your face but you quickly covered yourself and got it in your hand.

"Hey girls! No paint fighting!"

Rose said but not really mad.

You and Amanda laughed as you kept painting.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

Rose went to open but as she opened the door she went outside. No one cared, no one probably saw it.

You ignored it and kept drawing but after a second she came back and you looked up. Her eyes where hooked at you.

"Ella... Someone is here to see you..."

She said and you looked at her confused. What? Maybe it's Sandra, wanting to apologize again?

You think as you walk to the door.

She really don't have to it's completely-

fine....

You stop as you see who's outside the door.

"Hi..." Michael say and rub the back of his neck with his one hand.

"Hi..." You say and look at him strangely. How did he even know you had art class right now?

"I checked with the principals office what class you had..."

He said.

"Oh..." is all you could answer.