Heels

I have a story to tell youuuu

Okay so once it was my dad's birthday.
So, basically my younger sister and I being good daughters (A/N:don't believe me we're troublemakers XD), we decided to make him a surprise party.

On that same day, was the third day of eid, so we would have unexpected visitors.

As we were preparing for the surprise, our unexpected guests were my uncle, his wife, his 14 year old daughter, his two grandkids... And his 15 year old soon to be daughter in law (A/N: I know, I know... I'm still like WTF?! Till this day :$)

Anyhow, the two young girls came wearing high heels... And let me tell you... It was the most cringe worthy, weirdest, most irritating thing I have ever noticed.

I literally wanted to tear off my ears and shove then in my ear canals, and pull out my eyes... OH MY GOD WTF IS WRONG WITH ME AND MY VILE DESCRIPTIONS.

They had no idea how to walk in them!!! It looked like they had something stuck up their asses (excuse ma french darlings).
They looked like new born baby giraffes learning how to walk... Really short baby giraffes XD... I'm not that tall either... But still taller than them...

Anyways... As I was doing my ish, and minding my own business, the young bride walked in, and me being the straight forward person said,"If you can't walk in those heels, then take them off, we have slippers"

She was like,"Oh I'm used to it... I know how to walk in them".

My facial expression was literally like -.- and like -_-

That was the day was close to committing homocide.... *coughs awkwardly*

.....................

Anyways.. Back to the struggle.

*clears throught to get everyone's attention* *looks around and pleased with self for getting everyone's attention*

Heels: a pair of high-heeled shoes. (thanks dictionary, you don't say)

French: talons hauts, talons

German: Schuhe mit Absatz(dafuq), Absatzchuhe (much better, but still though, dafuq)

Italian: scarpe con I tacchi alti

Portuguese: tacões (mmm tacos) , saltos- altos

I wasted your time in translating it... But you can thank me later.

Back to the point.... It makes you look sexy no?

Yes

Yes it does.

When you wear high heels and stare in the mirror this.is.what.you.gone.say.

You is sexy

You is hot

You is glamorous ( I had to sing the song to get the spelling right XD)

You is going to set eyes on fire

You is going to burn the whole place down

You is going to stab someone with them heels

You is gonna become a serial killer

You is becoming very scary with them wild imagination of your girl... Calm down.

Okhay...
So you look amazing... You walk in them like a VS model... Specially like Candice swanepoel (her walk is like a dance... It needs to be studied and taughts to those newbies in VS that look like they're about to break their necks while walking... Just saying)

But the problem is... They are still heels.
They are still going to hurt your feet, which will end you up walking like the two idiots I mentioned above.

They may or may not break whilst you are in the middle of flaunting. Cue to the embarassment.

You may or may not start looking like a zombie, because you are gonna start walking slowly with you knees slighty bent.

You is going to end up in a total disaster, and I are going to be there to laugh my head off with my weird knee slapping laugh.

I will take a pic of you and send it to maximbay, so he can react to the way you walk XD.

Oh my God I'm so meeeeaaaan.

Anyways it IS kinda hard running in heels... Specially when accompanying soneone and they're walking like they just dranks a whole damn bottle of gatorade mixed with glucose, and decided to borrow some powers from that speed superhero... What's his name again? And we start walking like 1 year olds running to them moms.

Seriously though ladies... Please always have a pair of slippers or sandals or flats carried in your purse, for it is not only you who is going through pain... You are also putting those who are watching you too. They might do what I almost would have done to them idiots spoken of, above.

_____________________________

dat iz all I have, because dat iz all I can tink of... Eet iz 10:04pm hya and I am tiyared and I want to sleep bot I can't sleep because I am not tiyared.

Y'all like ma Efricen accent? Well if you think it's fake you are soooo wrong... I am half african... Half Liberian to be exact... And I was born in Ghana, and raised there... God bless our homeland Ghaaaaanaaa... Aww I miss that country... HOME... we shall meet again home... Soon baby... Soon

Anywho... Pweashe vote, follow and comment tu- Shutup

Okay... Comment... Shee you shoon...

Peace out!! MWAAAAH XD.... CRINGE WORTHY HAHAHAHAHAHA..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dafuq am I high on? Lord help me..