Dieting

I'm gonna be honest here... I've watched Victoria's secret fashiin show before, and I got motivated, and wanted a body like theirs... The height too. I'm 5'5"... Just need four more inches... No biggy.

Anyways... So I search for train like an angel... And diet as one too.

So I made a diet plan (I didn't)

Eat less

Drink more

Eat healthier.... I even wanted to go on a liquid diet.

Bu the fact my grandma was at home the entire day( the day I decided going on a liquid diet) made things worse.

And let me tell you... There are two people you have to avoid when on diet... Your grandma, and your squad.

So... My plan is ruined... I ended up eating like a cow that day.

Anyways ladies... Y'all get my point.
Diet is a struggle.

When there's food in the house... People in the house... Chocolate in da house... You might as well go kill yourself... Cuz you ain't gonna get any diet...

So if y'all excuse me... I have an intense workout to do , and this is actually the fourth time that I'm boing water for my green tea, and hopefully, half of it won't evaporate like the last three.

Hope you enjoyed this lame chapter...

Please don't forget to vote and comment... tu t'appelle... HHAAHAHAHAHA... EEESH CRINGY.