Shona Mona

Chapter 13

This is my ff, hope you like it.

The lines in black is for what author is saying or describing, underline and =  for song

Sorry for such a late and short update, but I am very busy these days so please forgive me. Also will try to update soon.

Requests are welcomed, give suggestion please. Thank you.

Author's Note: i am planning to write two shot, it will show what happen with avni in rang mahal, following which i will write a os on juhi's feeling.i have thought about the storyline when juhi and rang mahal was introduced. please share your views on this regard. Also the ones who have requested me to continue my os with another part, please help me with ideas. Also i am thinking to wind this story as soon as possible, i think its good to finish a story without dragging much, also ending it soon will give me space to write another story. so what do you think. Share your views freely.

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

After aru left, all the three of them start talking, initially avni was having fun as the talks were around her but later she gets bore as neel and neela are talking about something boring.

Avni pouts and says "Neel I am getting bored"

Neel says "so what do you want"

Avni smiles and says "entertain me stupid"

Neel says "What do you think who am I, am I a joker that will entertain you"

Avni makes puppy dog eyes and says "Ma"

Neela smiles seeing her daughter's cute act and say "Neel"

Neel copies avni expression and says "What ma, you are taking her side, not fair"

Neela laughs and says "don't worry neel, you will learn soon, how to handle tantrums

Before neela could complete her sentence, avni gets angry and says "Tantrums? Really you think I am throwing tantrums"

Neela says "No no bacha, I didn't mean that"

Avni crosses her arms and says "Then what do you mean ma"

Neela says "I wanted to say demands"

Avni says "You think I am demanding"

Meanwhile neel is enjoying the war between his wife and mother, finding neela ma helpless neel is enjoying very much.

Neela says "No bacha, see how old your ma is getting, her vocabulary is getting shorter, and memory is getting weak, please forgive your neela ma" and she hugs her.

Avni hugs her back and says "Fine ma, you are forgiven"

They breaks the hug and avni says "and you mr."

Neel smiles and says "Yes my highness"

Avni orders "Entertain me"

Neel bows down and says "Okay madam, but what should I do, sing?" he has said 'sing' in an inaudible voice but somehow avni heard him.

Avni says "Yeah good idea"

Neel says "But I don't know how to sing"

Avni says "Sing I don't know how"

Neel says "Okay fine"

Neel sings:

= Soch Thi Hai Zyada
= Kham Woh Samajh Thi Hai