INTRODUCTION

In life we face many obstacles.

A colossal amount of humans struggle and challenge difficulties beyond them so when they could no more stand straight, they ran away. Nevertheless, there are those who face these problems, they fight and overcome; some of them lean on people they love and some of them take full responsibility themselves.

These experiences and these problems that a person could face, build up a strong personality and various memories. We could regret some remembrances, be proud of some, be happy when remembering some and be sad when thinking about some.

But life isn't perfect.

Life is a test we take to assess ourselves and evaluate our surroundings.

It's OKAY if we make a mistake, because that mistake is what makes us aware of the results, of the consequences, thus it makes us unable to repeat it again. Especially the mistakes we commit make us discover ourselves, be conscious of the type of person we are and especially push us towards the improvement of ourselves.

Thus, we should live our lives, we should savor every moment we have on this earth and make the most of the years we have got to live.

*************
Hello there, thank you for the interest that you putted in my story.
This is my first work. I wrote it when I was 13 I think so it can be a little cliche and there is probably grammar mistakes.
However I wrote it with all my heart and I hope you enjoy it.
I don't mind comments and remarks and if you like the chapter please say so, that's how I will keep writing it but if I see that nobody is interested I will just stop.
Thank you again and enjoy ❤❤❤😄😄😄