CHAPTER 5

He was focused on the road in a side and singing in another, suddenly he curbed brutally; one hand on the steering wheel and the other protecting me from hurting my head on the dashboard.

It wasn’t his fault, the car in front of us was rolling very fast and suddenly she stopped. I was scared and shocked from this brutal accident and started crying, it was close… I felt someone hugging me, my head on his muscular shoulder and his hands on my back comforting me…

Matt

I am dreaming right? He hugged me? Yes he did. The driver of the other car went away without even apologizing, “what a jerk” reclaimed Stace.

The rest of the road, I was calm not even a word came out of my mouth.

***

“We’re here” said Matt, finally!!

We entered the house, it was a beach house, a huge one, which owns it my family and Matt’s, so I’m letting you imagine how big it is. It have enough rooms for I don’t know, more than ten people, so it is all for us, alone, we showed them their rooms it was on the second floor where was mine and Matt’s, we were in front of each other, and then Jess and James in the same room and Stace in the room next to mine and Jake the room next to Matt.

“Let’s unpack and meet at the living room in twenty minutes” I suggested

“K” they all answered

***

We were now sitting in the big living room together, “So what’s the program for today?” Questioned Jess

“It is still sunny so why we don’t swim in the pool” said matt

“And after we go to the restaurant on the beach for dinner” continued James

“It sounds great”

I run to my room and changed to my new red bikini, gripped a towel and went downstairs.

Jack putted some music, and they all swam on the pool. I was shy at first from the boys; I wasn’t never with this less clothes in front of them, I know that I swam in front of Matt and James before because they are sort of “from family” but that was when the house was full there is so much people and I was with my cousins so of course they will not see me, so I was a little shy to remove my towel.

“Come on Rosy” reclaimed Stace

Yes come on Rose, it is just a bikini. So I did, I removed my towel I felt eyes on me which I hate, I dove into the pool like crazy. It was awesome I love it.

We swam, drank some cocktails that made it Matt, and believe me he was the best in this thing, he have the most delicious cocktails that you can ask for.

We danced with the rhythm of the music, then swam again when the sun started to go down, it had such an amazing view, just AMAZING.

“Come on guys, I’m hungry” said Jess “Quickly” adding the last word in a hurry.

****
Please vote if you like my story.

Thanks for reading it ❤❤😍😍