CHAPTER 1

The sun shined over my window, birds started singing, another new day rose.

SUMMERR!!!!

So happy! Yesterday was the last day of school :( it's sad because I will not be able to see often my friends but nice because school is over, yeah you are probably thinking that I'm not smart and I'm a troublemaker who has bad grades and all ... sorry to disappointed you, I may be excited because school is over but I'm still the first student in my class and I sort of like school but who doesn't prefer summer huh?

After finishing my toilet routine, I decided to go to Starbucks with Jess to eat breakfast together. I typed her number, it rang twice then:" Hey Girl! What's up?" "Jess I will go to Starbucks! I was wondering if you wanted to join me" "of course, I will be at your house in 10 minutes" "K waiting for you" I hang up the phone and went to my room, wore my skinny jeans, a top, a jacket and my converse.

Ding dong and surely it was Jess. "Mum, I'm going to Starbucks with Jess" "Okay don't be late honey we will be eating dinner at the Jones's, I want you back before 7 and wearing something pretty we have something to tell you" "okay mum, I will be on time".

The Jones's are my parent's best friends, they are Mr. Adam Jones and Mrs. Christina Jones they are very kind I love them they are like my second parents however I hate their son Matt, Matt Jones the quarterback of our football team, ladies' man. We used to be best friends when we were little, like inseparable we used to do everything together, but one day and I remember it like it was yesterday, when we were seven we were playing in school when Alyssa, a girl that wanted him since we were little, said to him that I was talking about him badly behind his back that I said he was a jerk and an asshole, I tried to stop her and defend myself but he didn't listen to me he was very mad and hit me on my arm, it hurt me so badly I ran to the toilettes and cried the rest of the school day there. From that time we didn't talk because the next day I saw him playing with that girl and then they came to me and she pushed me and said that I'm a stupid girl and then Matt said that he will not talk with me anymore.

I cried for the rest of the week. Then one day when I was sitting under a tree alone in the playground of our school, I noticed two girls walking towards me, Jess and Stacy, they talked to me and we became friends, I mean best friends.

Until now, I and Matt aren't friendly with each other. He is with his popular gang and me, well with another gang. If I could describe our group I will surely use the adjective "CRAZY" because we are a bunch of insane people. Well... we are nice to other students and we don't bully. I am the reserved and the calm one I don't talk much about my problems or anything else.

So, we parked in Starbucks parking, and we went in. there were Stace on the reception. She worked there that's why we usually hang out here. We ordered our drinks and sat on our favorite spot, next to the window. Few seconds later, Stace came and sat with us.

"Another dinner with the Jones, aghhh" I complained

"Don't worry it will be fine" Stace comforted me

"But I feel that something is up, right Jess? You heard what mom said; wear something pretty there is something that we will tell you"

"Yeah right! It is freaky how she sounded" said Jess

"Let's hope they will not send you to a camp or something like last year I don't want to spend the summer with this bitchy" said Stace

"Éééééééééééééé if I wasn't with you I assure that you will not step out of your room" said Jess

They started their usual small fights,

"Who wants to go shopping? » I said, and that was key words to make them stop.

"Yessss" they answered in sync like idiots

"You both are crazy" I said laughing at them, so they started tickling me "Stop! STOP! STOP! OKAY! OKAY! YOU ARE Not" I said out of breath!

"Nice girl" said Jess, then she turned to Stace and said «now hurry up and bring your bag so we can go"

The mall was close by, we entered first to forever 21 I bought a summer white dress with a brown fin bell, and I decided to wear it tonight, after, we visited all the shops. "I want to go to the nails salon, who's with me?" "Of course we are" they said, I laughed. I made a white nail-stick, Jess a blue one and Stace a pink one. After we finished it was 6:40. "Girls I'm going home I must be there at seven" "Okay, we will go to my house" said Jess "we will wait your call so you can tell us what's up okay?" said Stace "K girls' bye".

****

HELLO!!!

Dear readers, I'm not going to annoy you with my notes. 

JUST, 

if you like, please vote ^_^

<3 Thank you <3